Happy Birthday To The Marquis de Sade! ""Sex without pain is like food without taste." -- Marquis de Sade

Selene

Fortunately times have changed a bit in the 273 years that have passed since the Marquis de Sade was born on June 2nd, 1740.
devil-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-047.gifaction-smiley-039.gifaction-smiley-073.gif
His scandalous libertine sexuality and the chosen topics of his explicit writings caused him to spend 32 of his 74 years in various prisons and an insane asylum. And even though many people have never read any of his books, we all use the words "sadism" and "sadist" which are derived from his name.

devil-smiley-043.gif

Fortunately times have changed a bit in the 273 years that have passed since the Marquis de Sade was born on June 2nd, 1740.

devil-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-047.gifaction-smiley-039.gifaction-smiley-073.gif

His scandalous libertine sexuality and the chosen topics of his explicit writings caused him to spend 32 of his 74 years in various prisons and an insane asylum. And even though many people have never read any of his books, we all use the words "sadism" and "sadist" which are derived from his name.

devil-smiley-043.gif

Where did you get those moving icons from?

Or did you program them yourself?

Ba'al Chatzaf

devil-smiley-043.gif

Tee, hee! this is the funnest birthday card ever. I dub thee Iconographer Royal.

No doubt you will advise SC that the subject can be researched not only on the side but in almost any position!

Or did you program them yourself?

Ba'al Chatzaf

Robert:

Programing icons is far above my pay grade. However, depending on how to "frame" your search terms you will come up with websites devoted to "icons," "gifs" and manner of expressive iconic images.

If you want I will IM one of the better ones.

A...

No doubt you will advise SC that the subject can be researched not only on the side but in almost any position!

Carol:

With all respect that you are due, you are one of the wittiest and most clever women that I have ever communicated with!

A...

Post Script:

SC, I do give lessons...lol.

Aw shucks Adam, thanks. It's nice that you appreciate ladies unbound and ungagged|!

You're welcome Carol.

Actually, I cannot understand the attraction of "gags." I do not find them visually attractive.

Additionally, I think that my feelings against them has to do with being asthmatic.

A...