It is official. The Sea Shepherds are Pirates. Arrghhh!

BaalChatzaf

Snippet from the Guardian:

A US court has declared the conservation group Sea Shepherd to be "pirates" and ordered it to stop its aggressive actions against Japanese whalers.

The ruling was issued on Wednesday by chief judge Alex Kozinski of the 9th US circuit court of appeals.

Keel-haul the blighters then hang'em from the highest yardarm. Arrgghhhh!

Ba'al Chatzaf

Why isn't this a part of the other thread? You start way too many threads, most of which die right out of the gate. Most of that doesn't matter, but here you are actually weakening your other one.

--Brant

my brother is listed as a photography advisor an my sister-in-law is on the board of directors

your link is no good for all it does is link to The Sea Shepard site

please don't try to harpoon my sister-in-law, my brother can protect himself as he set the M-14 small arms record at Camp Pendleton in 1966--it probably still stands for the Marines switched to the M-16 because of Vietnam

Why isn't this a part of the other thread? You start way too many threads, most of which die right out of the gate. Most of that doesn't matter, but here you are actually weakening your other one.

--Brant

my brother is listed as a photography advisor an my sister-in-law is on the board of directors

please don't try to harpoon my sister-in-law, my brother can protect himself as he set the M-14 small arms record at Camp Pendleton in 1966--it probably still stands for the Marines switched to the M-16 because of Vietnam

The first thread was about my opinion of the Sea Nuisances. The second was about what a Federal Judge ruled.

It doesn't count if I call them pirates. It does if the Judge rules that they are pirates.

Now it is legal to kill them in self defense.

Ba'al Chatzaf

--Brant

The first thread was about my opinion of the Sea Nuisances. The second was about what a Federal Judge ruled.

It doesn't count if I call them pirates. It does if the Judge rules that they are pirates.

Now it is legal to kill them in self defense.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Yeah, okay--how about a good link?

--Brant

edit: I found something about it on the site, but it's all little more than semantics right now--and no, there is no legal basis for killing my sister-in-law yet, so put away your harpoon

Edited by Brant Gaede

Thx. Now yer cookin'!

--Brant

basically it's the Japanese gov't against Sea Shepherd--after a year or two or three of appeals this will probably die out--regardless, it's the Japanese gov't against Hollywood and do you think the US Feds are going to get involved and prosecute anyone?

It's a front for the government.

--Brant

which is why this whole thing will evaporate for they don't want that cat out of the bag

(I have not been discussing or expressing my opinions of The Sea Shepherd or Capt. Watson here; they'd require too much hard thinking on my part and I'm too much messed up in the head now and for a while to come)

I think it is the prelude to a bloody war against the Sea Shepherds. Since the sheps are eco-terrorists they will meet force and force, violence with violence. But this pestilential nuisances are outgunned and they will be killed to the very last one. Hurray. Wipe the bastards off the face of the earth.

Ba'al Chatzaf