Son of Must See, Must See

BaalChatzaf

More cute stuff. I did not understand the colonial guy second row from the top, rightmost column.

We all have our juju, I guess. In the father of this, the periodic table included the belief in a mean-tempered sky fairy who hates pork and foreskins. I think Bob believes in the importance of circumcision. I don't know where you stand on the issue of pork. One time I was at a luncheon sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics and this USAF colonel build himself a ham and cheese sandwich - that's two rules, right: dairy with meat; and the wrong meat - and he saw me staring at his nametag and he said, "If it's federally-inspected, it's clean enough for me." How about you, Ba'al?

Regarding this one, spoon-bending is not just for charlatans. My wife can do it. I'm just sayin'... It seems real enough.

On the periodic table of quacks, where does "Asperger's Syndrome" fit in? I think that it is total baloney. I am surprised that you fall for that crypto-nazi foolishness.

More cute stuff. I did not understand the colonial guy second row from the top, rightmost column.

We all have our juju, I guess. In the father of this, the periodic table included the belief in a mean-tempered sky fairy who hates pork and foreskins. I think Bob believes in the importance of circumcision. I don't know where you stand on the issue of pork. One time I was at a luncheon sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics and this USAF colonel build himself a ham and cheese sandwich - that's two rules, right: dairy with meat; and the wrong meat - and he saw me staring at his nametag and he said, "If it's federally-inspected, it's clean enough for me." How about you, Ba'al?

Regarding this one, spoon-bending is not just for charlatans. My wife can do it. I'm just sayin'... It seems real enough.

On the periodic table of quacks, where does "Asperger's Syndrome" fit in? I think that it is total baloney. I am surprised that you fall for that crypto-nazi foolishness.

I have not eaten "kosher" in 5.5 decades

I might concur in ethical matters with the G-D of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, but I will be damned (I do not doubt that I will be) if I let some Deity tell me what to eat and what not to eat.

Ba'al Chatzaf

I might concur in ethical matters with the G-D of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, but I will be damned (I do not doubt that I will be) if I let some Deity tell me what to eat and what not to eat.

Ba'al Chatzaf

I paid a social call on my accountant who had another consultant with him. We went to lunch. Barry ate the shellfish. "You are not ... " the other guy asked. Barry looked at me and said to him, "Kosher for Lent." Biut, Bob. you fear to say GOD. God, Jehovah, Yaweh. You need the dash for fear of a taboo?? What would Feynman say about your application of physics?? God Almighty, I hate hyocrites! Bob, if you have any quantum mechanical evidence for the existence of EL? of ADONAI?? of Elohim (note the plural)....

PSALM 105*

God’s Fidelity to the Promise

Give thanks to the LORD, invoke his name

make known among the peoples his deeds!

Sing praise to him, play music;

proclaim all his wondrous deeds!

Glory in his holy name;

[...]

© 2013 United States Conference of Catholic Bishops

So, the Catholics actually follow the Bible, but the Jews do not? Ok... I can accept that... It seems wierd, but I cannot deny the facts. I mean, really, the books of the New Testament were organized by Saint Jerome. We say "Jerome" but that is only a form of Hieronymous, i,e., Holy Name.

Ba'al Chatzaf

I paid a social call on my accountant who had another consultant with him. We went to lunch. Barry ate the shellfish. "You are not ... " the other guy asked. Barry looked at me and said to him, "Kosher for Lent." Biut, Bob. you fear to say GOD. God, Jehovah, Yaweh. You need the dash for fear of a taboo?? What would Feynman say about your application of physics?? God Almighty, I hate hyocrites! Bob, if you have any quantum mechanical evidence for the existence of EL? of ADONAI?? of Elohim (note the plural)....

>

PSALM 105*

God’s Fidelity to the Promise

Give thanks to the LORD, invoke his name

make known among the peoples his deeds!

Sing praise to him, play music;

proclaim all his wondrous deeds!

Glory in his holy name;

[...]

© 2013 United States Conference of Catholic Bishops

So, the Catholics actually follow the Bible, but the Jews do not? Ok... I can accept that... It seems wierd, but I cannot deny the facts. I mean, really, the books of the New Testament were organized by Saint Jerome. We say "Jerome" but that is only a form of Hieronymous, i,e., Holy Name.

There is not a wit, a dight, an iota. a speck of empirical evidence for the existence of Yaweh, Zeus, Zoroaster, The Great Spirit or any other deity.

My reference to the G-D of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is a Family Tradition.

My private hunch is the the forefathers of the Hebrews were visited by extra terrestrial Visitors who seemed god-like to them However advanced, these Visitors are part of the Natural Order. These Visitors might even be humans going backward in a Time Machine. Just a hunch, just a guess and it is probably nonsense.

Ba'al Chatzaf