Japanese whaler rams Sea Shepherd Boats --- Hooray

BaalChatzaf

Here is a short t.v. snipped of Japanese whaling vessels ramming Sea Shepherd craft. Good for them! Banzai!

See:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/video/2013/feb/20/japanese-whaling-vessel-rams-sea-shepherd-activists-video

The only thing that would make me happier is for a whaler to put a harpoon right through Paul Watson, the head Sea Sheperd.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Whales are sentient creatures. Defending them is no different than defending humans from lions ... or cannibals...

Whalers have rights. Whales do not.

Do not get me wrong. I am not pleased with "harvesting" whales for their blubber or elephants for their tusks, but I do not believe these pleasant creatures are people with rights. The Sea Shepherds do not own the whales the purport to protect. They have no authority legal or moral to stop whalers from doing their thing with the harpoons and the explosive charges.

If I had a choice of harpooning a whaler or a Sea Shepherd it would be the Sea Shepherd. The are obnoxious, they are pirates and they interfere with the freedom of the High Seas.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Whales are sentient creatures. Defending them is no different than defending humans from lions ... or cannibals...

Whalers have rights. Whales do not.

Do not get me wrong. I am not pleased with "harvesting" whales for their blubber or elephants for their tusks, but I do not believe these pleasant creatures are people with rights. The Sea Shepherds do not own the whales the purport to protect. They have no authority legal or moral to stop whalers from doing their thing with the harpoons and the explosive charges.

If I had a choice of harpooning a whaler or a Sea Shepherd it would be the Sea Shepherd. The are obnoxious, they are pirates and they interfere with the freedom of the High Seas.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Nobody is harpooning anybody. You want to get into this mix and take it to the next level? As an Aspie I suppose you could deal with the psychological consequences of killing someone--there wouldn't be any?--but as an Aspie why do you keep exulting about the idea like a pig in shit? Why doesn't it cut both ways?

--Brant

I didn't see any ramming in the vid. Watson reportedly took a bullet into his bulltproof vest some time ago. I've always wondered about it for ship to ship that's a next to impossible shot.

--Brant

Rocking seas make it impossible, I'm guessing.

Hmm, maybe not. For example, the Somalia Pirate that was wasted from rocking ships. Or, all those wonderful boardings of wooden ships with musketeers who shot from the riggings of ships way back when.

This absolutely disgusts me. I cannot believe that this shit [the ramming of ships] happens so often.

Yep...we should really talk to the Red Chinese about all the ramming they are doing as they expand their dream of a blue water navy...

Can't we ram boatloads of Democrats?

I mean, they're not sentient creatures...

Can't we ram boatloads of Democrats?

I mean, they're not sentient creatures...

They can feel pain, but not nearly often enough.

Ba'al Chatzaf

This absolutely disgusts me. I cannot believe that this shit [the ramming of ships] happens so often.

Yep...we should really talk to the Red Chinese about all the ramming they are doing as they expand their dream of a blue water navy...

Are you referring to the PRC's attempts to lay claim to the entire South China Sea basin? I've only seen one story on Chinese ships ramming boats in particulars.

Are you referring to the PRC's attempts to lay claim to the entire South China Sea basin? I've only seen one story on Chinese ships ramming boats in particulars.

Partially.

However, there is a long history of the Red Chinese's aggressive ramming/shadowing of our vessels, Japanese vessels, South Korean vessels and others.

These are the children of Mao who exterminated close to one hundred million disarmed Chinese citizens.

These are the children of Mao who have salted away billions of assets into the hands of their rulers.

They are the penultimate examples of the corruption of Communism, stateism[spelling?] and , unfortunately, the despicably insecure marxist that carries the title of President of the United States today.

A...