Let us not forget OTHERS honored on Jan. 21

On this day of remembrance, let us not forget others who have sacrificed so much for our country!

http://www.indecisionforever.com/blog/2013/01/21/barack-obama-competes-against-squirrel-appreciation-day

I came across reference to this important event in comments by Mark Steyn (as temp host on Rush Limbaugh's radio show).

But, there's still time for everyone to take notice of this event, because actually, the whole month has been designated as "Squirrel Appreciation Month." Perhaps Barack could take note and adopt one as "The First Squirrel."

I came across reference to this important event in comments by Mark Steyn (as temp host on Rush Limbaugh's radio show).

But, there's still time for everyone to take notice of this event, because actually, the whole month has been designated as "Squirrel Appreciation Month." Perhaps Barack could take note and adopt one as "The First Squirrel."

Jerry:

Yep... that is where I heard it also.

Now today is Answer Your Cat's Question Day!

National Answer Your Cat's Question Day January 22nd, 2013

Cats are very pensive creatures, always staring quizzically into space, flicking their tails back and forth as they ponder the great mysteries of the universe. If you entertain your cat's questions today, don't be surprised if all he asks is, 'What's for lunch?' or 'Why haven't you changed my litter all week?' Your cat is sparing you the embarrassment of being unable to answer the real questions on his mind.

A...