Stormin Norman Dead At 78... Good Man

Selene

Is Stormin' Norman ordered me to jump, my response would be --- How high --- SIR!

Ba'al Chatzaf

Is Stormin' Norman ordered me to jump, my response would be --- How high --- SIR!

Ba'al Chatzaf

What!? You mean you wouldn't tell him to f*** himself?

President Obama , yes. Stormin's Norman, no.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Sort of a good man. Stupid war. If we had simply told Saddam to cool it he wouldn't have invaded Kuwait to begin with. The next war was even stupider.

--Brant

He was a first rate general officer. Like any good soldier he followed the orders of his commander in chief. So if anyone was stupid, it was the commander in chief.

Ba'al Chataf

Sort of a good man. Stupid war. If we had simply told Saddam to cool it he wouldn't have invaded Kuwait to begin with. The next war was even stupider.

--Brant

He was a first rate general officer. Like any good soldier he followed the orders of his commander in chief. So if anyone was stupid, it was the commander in chief.

Ba'al Chataf

You got that right. "Read my lips. No new taxes." Cost him re-election. (Bush the second was even worse.) He's been hospitalized for a month in Texas. Finest medical care possible x-intravenous ascorbic acid plus his age means he's likely toast.

--Brant