doctor's prescription: avoid doctors

jts

I can't help but notice that the cool cat hippie-guy on the Quack Doctor's immediate left is wearing a pair of prescription eye-glasses.

Guess who prescribed the glasses for him? Hint: it wasn't a midwife down at the local organic farm. I wonder why Hippie-Guy just doesn't drive around all day with blurred vision, or eat a coconut or something to make his eyes better.

The irony here almost makes me pee my pants--without an erection*, by the way. :laugh:

*Sorry, but you have to watch the tape to get it. "2 minutes", as they say.

He was right about annual physicals, probably wrong about the PSA test, and wrong about staying away from physicians. The trick is not to let the doctors dump their authority on you. There is, for example, way too much surgery being done. Overall, the advice in the video is mindless for the mindless.

--Brant

He was right about annual physicals, probably wrong about the PSA test, and wrong about staying away from physicians. The trick is not to let the doctors dump their authority on you. There is, for example, way too much surgery being done. Overall, the advice in the video is mindless for the mindless.

--Brant

Brant: good to see you back posting again. I hope all is well with you, or as well as it can be.