Marketing Trooper - The Sale Must Go On

Marketing Trooper - The Sale Must Go On

You know the saying, the show must go on?

How about the sale must go on?

In the video below, a host on QVC clasped her chest and started passing out. Her co-host caught her, asked if she was OK while the cameras switched a close-up on the product, and, without missing a beat, kept the pitch going.

Now that's a trooper.

:)

Obviously, in the comments, some people are yelling the evil of capitalism, misogyny and so forth, because that's what people always do when they see a person trying to deal with a sudden complicated situation and opt for professional conduct in addition to aid. (It's pretty obvious crew people stepped in to help her.)

But if the price was right on the do-dad, I bet you some of the very complainers bought it, too.

Off camera, you hear the person who taped it off his TV set chuckle and say, "Keep selling, buddy."

And keep selling he did.

It kinda warms my heart to see that.

:)

Michael

Dennis,

I didn't pursue it, but notice that she collapsed right after she said, "Mom and Dad want them to be safe..."

If it's gotta happen, that's about as good a place as any.

If she goes further into marketing, she now has one hell of a story to warm up her audience with. And a video to prove it.

Once she gets well (if she's still feeling bad), she can spin this into a small fortune if she does it right.

I'm almost envious.

(And I did say "almost...")

:smile:

Michael