Silver

GALTGULCH8

Brant,

I was called away by my wife who needed me elsewhere so I only had time to copy and paste the links.

Actually one only needs the first link as they automatically follow with #2 and #3. It is a compelling and enlightening case. www.APMEX.com is fun to explore and they ship by registered USPS.

The other valuable website regarding survival is now called www.peakprosperity.com with links to information on water, food, energy etc as well as the Crash Course.

www.shadowstats.com is John Williams site and he anticipates an unavoidable hyperinflation in the near future. My sense is that it is imperative that your entire town needs to be prepared with supplies of food and water and energy as well as weapons and ammunition. The more towns around you which are similarly prepared the better because there will be civil unrest with desperate hungry people and until order is restored you will need to defend yourself. For awhile no one will be going to work and that includes the police. It does no good to hope this doesn't come to pass.