What fitting music for Nazi's

MrBenjamatic

This put me in the best mood when I first saw it a couple months ago working on my case, so I thought I'd post it. Perhaps I should have posted in the "vent it out" section.

I love it! Too bad there were no Jewish revenge squads during WW2, at least on like the Inglorious Basterds.

I wish we had complete the A-bomb six month earlier. Then we could have dropped on on Germany. A product of a nuclear physics which became a Jewish cottage industry during WW2. A small sample of what the Nazis called "Jew Physics".

Ba'al Chatzaf

I wish the A-bomb had never been invented. Einstein said he regretted his effort towards that cause. What unimaginable guilt he earned by doing that, not to mention the deaths! It makes me think of Robert Staddler contributing his efforts which without that destructive machine for the State Science Institute would have been impossible. Imagine how much more helpless tyrants would be without the A-bomb. It's nothing but an unforgivably tyrannical, vulgar trump card.

And yes, isn't this a mood boosting video for anti-tyrants. V for Vendetta was deadly boring! Inglorious Basterds was good, I thought. I liked Hanz Landa most; what scrumptious wit he had! OOOOO thats a BINGO. How fun!

I wish the A-bomb had never been invented. Einstein said he regretted his effort towards that cause. What unimaginable guilt he earned by doing that, not to mention the deaths! It makes me think of Robert Staddler contributing his efforts which without that destructive machine for the State Science Institute would have been impossible. Imagine how much more helpless tyrants would be without the A-bomb. It's nothing but an unforgivably tyrannical, vulgar trump card.

And yes, isn't this a mood boosting video for anti-tyrants. V for Vendetta was deadly boring! Inglorious Basterds was good, I thought. I liked Hanz Landa most; what scrumptious wit he had! OOOOO thats a BINGO. How fun!

The A-bombs used on the Japanese prevented a million and a half allied casualties. It was well worth the effort.

If the A-bombs were not available or had not worked, we would have used gas and biological. President Truman authorized the use of chemical and biological weapons on the Japanese.

Ba'al Chatzaf

The A-bombs used on the Japanese prevented a million and a half allied casualties. It was well worth the effort.

If the A-bombs were not available or had not worked, we would have used gas and biological. President Truman authorized the use of chemical and biological weapons on the Japanese.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Imagine if no creator devoted his efforts to weapons of destruction past guns. All you would need in a war is reason and guns. Evil people, to the degree they're evil, reject reason. Think of how easy wars would be.