Ever Wonder Why Women Can't Sleep? It is really simple...

Selene

Why Women Can't Sleep

Have you ever wondered how a woman's brain works?

Well....it's finally explained here in one, easy-to-understand illustration:

clip_image002%5B6%5D.gif?imgmax=800

Every one of those little blue balls is a thought about something that needs to be done, a decision or a problem that needs to be solved.

A man, only has only 2 balls and they consume all his thoughts.

Why Women Can't Sleep

Have you ever wondered how a woman's brain works?

Well....it's finally explained here in one, easy-to-understand illustration:

clip_image002%5B6%5D.gif?imgmax=800

Every one of those little blue balls is a thought about something that needs to be done, a decision or a problem that needs to be solved.

A man, only has only 2 balls and they consume all his thoughts.

You have given 2 reasons.

I don't women to sleep.

--Brant

No Woman no Sleep?

Scary part is you answered that undecipherable post by Brant...

I don't women to sleep.

--Brant

No Woman no Sleep?

I don't women to sleep.

--Brant

No Woman no Sleep?

i'm used to deciphering sentences with no verbs at all, so one that only contains an auxiliary verb is easy.

~Edit alert!~Edit alert!~Edit alert!~

I don't want women to sleep.

--Brant

hope that helps

It doesn't help the women much.

~Women alert!~Women alert!~Women alert!~

They are everywhere! Look!

Brant is a misogynist!

--Brant

true lies

XRay quick, where are you? We got him on the run now, he's spooked - it's your chance to go in and make any argument you want, and he'll just roll over and whimper!

Still can't trust him though...I heered tell that Mama Gaede didn't raise no misogynists.

XRay quick, where are you? We got him on the run now, he's spooked - it's your chance to go in and make any argument you want, and he'll just roll over and whimper!

Still can't trust him though...I heered tell that Mama Gaede didn't raise no misogynists.

I know I'm stepping in shit and can't find the exit.

--Brant

first post on my new computer

good God!--I'm over 11,000 posts and didn't even notice--I can't be that old!

Just because the noble Sir Brant of Arizona makes penetrating arguments about women does not mean he is one of those missy thinga ma jigs...

And just because this frustrated League of Misandry Madames gets more face time in our perverse modern culture certainly does not mean they know what they are talking about...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wBIC8JTQMMQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And clearly Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan were elected on a late ballot...

Adam

Recording Secretary For the He Man Woman Hater's Club

Hah! You presume we do not earn our visibililty on merit -- (X, Come out of the bathroom, your hair looks fine! No I really mean it it looks great -)and in a rational world, men of superior merit would naturally supersede women of inferior merit, as would women of superior merit, even if they preferred to be thought of as men like Ayn Rand did, supersede oh well anybody of inferior merit oh I don't know XRAY!! COME OUT OF THE BATHROOM!

Alas.much as I hate to halt anything in mid-romp, rationality does in fact rear its ugly head.

Rand's inability to separate her individual sexuality from her philosophy was an excuse for serious philosophers not to take her seriously , and as well as a reason her novels continue to sell so well.

So...we should not take Plato and Aristotle seriously because of their individual sexuality?

So...we should not take Plato and Aristotle seriously because of their individual sexuality?

Of course not, and nor should readers in the 20th century, but Rand happened to be under public scrutiny then, not in the Golden Age of Greece.

Of course not, and nor should readers in the 20th century, but Rand happened to be under public scrutiny then, not in the Golden Age of Greece.

Ok then your principle should apply to current philosophers?

I don't know any current philosophers/ But if my principle is, if your philosophy derives in part from your peronal sexuality, then you better be able to support your whole philosophy six ways to Sunday, then yes.