When You Have No Facts To Back Up Your Position...Prevaricate...O'biwan's Ohio "Speech!"

Selene

He started off with the usual thank yous to local and state politicians and then defused his recent "gaffe," announcing that:

"...there will be no shortage of gaffes and controversies that keep both campaigns busy and give the press something to write about.

You may have heard I recently made my own unique contribution to that process."

Quite clever.

He then made his general statement that "...there is one place where I stand in complete agreement with my opponent: This election is about our economic future."

Stunningly, he then proffered that:

"...this election presents a choice between two fundamentally different visions of how to create strong, sustained growth; how to pay down our long-term debt; and most of all, how to generate good, middle-class jobs so people can have confidence that if they work hard, they can get ahead."

He continued explaining that "I have said that this is the defining issue of our time and I mean it. I said that this is a make-or-break moment for America’s middle class, and I believe it."

Then the lies began.

"What’s holding us back is a stalemate in Washington between two fundamentally different views of which direction America should take. And this election is your chance to break that stalemate.

[To be cont'd]...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/full-transcript-of-obamas-speech-on-the-economy-in-cleveland-ohio/2012/06/14/gJQAdY10cV_story_1.html