Zombie Ayn Rand

Hilarious George!

How did you find it?

Second City always tries to position themselves on the side of the status quo. Obviously Ayn Rand enthusiasts must be like zombies to them.

Oh and they would never, ever make fun of Obama.

The video is more subtle than you indicate. It is essentially a satire on conservatives who attemped use Rand for their own purposes, only to find that they resurrected a monster who is anti-Christianity and who inspired the Ron Paul movement.

Ghs

Second City always tries to position themselves on the side of the status quo. Obviously Ayn Rand enthusiasts must be like zombies to them.

The video is more subtle than you indicate. It is essentially a satire on conservatives who attemped use Rand for their own purposes, only to find that they resurrected a monster who is anti-Christianity and who inspired the Ron Paul movement.

Ghs

Precisely George. That is why it is so spectacularly hilarious.

Another clever SCTV video, one aimed at Obama:

[media=]

Ghs

I just have to run faster than you! Hawwwwwwww! That is the best line I have heard in a great while.

Ba'al Chatzaf

• 3 weeks later...

Ghs

I apologize. I've seen a bit of the writing process of the Canadian Second City, and perhaps there is a difference in quality in the American company.

Not as good as the zombie one, but maybe good for a chuckle.

[media=]

Notice how she's wearing pants, in spite of...

I chuckled.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Not as good as the zombie one, but maybe good for a chuckle.

[video deleted]

Notice how she's wearing pants, in spite of...

I chuckled.

Ba'al Chatzaf

I didn't. A satire of Rand should have some relationship to what she advocated. This video begins with an inaccurate caricature and then satirizes that caricature.

Ghs

I didn't. A satire of Rand should have some relationship to what she advocated. This video begins with an inaccurate caricature and then satirizes that caricature.

Ghs

It was a funny cartoon (so to speak). If the female in bed were (say) Angelina Jolie I would have chuckled at that.

I love it when well known folks are mocked.

Ba'al Chatzaf