If I Wanted America to Fail - Great New Video...

Adam,

I embedded it for you.

This thing came up on Drudge this morning. Here is the screenshot I just now took (I reduced the size):

Drudge-America-fail.jpg

When you click on "Economic Suicide Pact" (at the Drudge site, not here :smile: ), it takes you to the YouTube video in your post.

This is the first time I have ever seen Drudge use the center headline for an opinion video. I believe this is going to have some serious repercussions among left-leaning moderates and make them start thinking a bit. It will definitely be a major obstacle to Obama spreading his campaign message.

The video was uploaded to YouTube on April 20th (today is the 25th) and it already has well over 500,000 views. This Drudge attention should send those numbers through the roof.

It actually is one hell of a powerful video. I recommend it to everybody, left, right, center and checked out. Kudos to the producers: Free Market America.

btw - The Free Market America site says this video was inspired by Paul Harvey's "If I Were The Devil" from the 1960's. Here is a video of that. (There are several to chose from so I chose an enhanced audio version since the original audio is not good and hard to understand at times.)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZaGVCO6CByQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Michael

This is the first time I have ever seen Drudge use the center headline for an opinion video. I believe this is going to have some serious repercussions among left-leaning moderates and make them start thinking a bit. It will definitely be a major obstacle to Obama spreading his campaign message.

The video was uploaded to YouTube on April 20th (today is the 25th) and it already has well over 500,000 views. This Drudge attention should send those numbers through the roof.

It actually is one hell of a powerful video. I recommend it to everybody, left, right, center and checked out. Kudos to the producers: Free Market America.

Michael:

Thanks.

It is a powerful and impacting video.

As to Drudge's purpose in placing it as a headline, I was astounded also.

This is going to be a election which will be a treasure for us to observe propaganda techniques.

Adam

Devastating video - running off the Reagan - Carter line ...are you better off today than you were....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lhXGkeMdOJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I give up on trying to embed videos.

Adam

clearly embededly challenged

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lhXGkeMdOJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Click the "special BBcode" icon (the one third from the top left) and paste the link in the big chunk after selecting media from the drop down box.

Well that did not work.

Adam,

I fixed it for you and I didn't mess with a single thing within your post. You pasted in the correct embed code.

But you are leaving out a step.

When you embed a video, use "More Reply Options" instead of just the "Reply to this topic" field. "More Reply Options" is a button on the bottom right.

Then, once you open that, to the right there will be a drop-down with "HTML Off" under the heading "Post Options."

Open it and choose "HTML On - Auto Linebreak Mode."

That should do 'er.

Michael

Don't think...just vote for him because...of:

1) him being such a cute baby;

2) him being a person with such a beautiful smile;

3) the charisma he has; and

4) what a beautiful person he is.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YXNL6ebA_qE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Don't think...

Adam,

I fixed your last post.

Don't use media tags when you use the embed code and HTML On - Auto Linebreak Mode. Ironically, they block embedding in that case.

Michael

This is an example of how crude technology is right now reference the end user. It still needs the simplicity of a light switch.

--Brant

This is a new O'bama web video which implies that Romney would not have sent the kill Osama Bin Laden mission.

Notice the astutely clever use of Bill Clinton as the spokesperson. Smart move by Plouffe and Axelrod...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BD75KOoNR9k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

=========================================

Thank you Michael...that made the difference.

Adam

showing once again, that even the really stupid can learn...

This video truly rings loud and clear to any military family...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JsrSAqRrCc0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The audacity of this dope is truly beyond belief. The duplicity of the fellow traveling media is also beyond belief.

Adam

Adam, subtle? Tee-hee-hee-hee-hee-heee........

Well Calvin, as Carol knows, subtlety is not something that I use often.

And frankly, I did not think there was anything subtle about what I wrote about the piece of garbage that is occupying our White House.

Adam

In the meantime Obama’s propaganda office has come out with The Life of Julia. I’m looking forward to the sequel, The Life of Winston Smith. Oops, that’s already been done.

Can it be that they didn't make the connection? Anticipate a reaction? Maybe they thought people would associate it with the John Lennon song instead?

No mention of a male, father, boyfriend, husband, or sperm donor either. The child just magically appears and is cared for by the state.

Here is another one reported by The Blaze...

The Obama campaign’s new “Life of Julia” tool has led to no shortage of mocking parodies of the faceless, fictional female guided through life by the president’s programs.

The efficacy of Obama’s policies — and the hardships “Julia” would befall under a Romney administration — are certainly up for debate. One thing that’s not? Whoever created Julia and her world really should have brushed up on their flag etiquette.

From “The Life of Julia,” age 25:

Julia-flag1-620x326.jpg

Julia’s college graduation podium is flanked by two flags — the U.S.’s and a generic “U.” The American flag is to the would-be speaker’s left, while U’s is on the right. So what’s wrong with that?

From the U.S. Flag Code:

When displayed from a staff in a church or public auditorium, the flag of the United States of America should hold the position of superior prominence, in advance of the audience, and in the position of honor at the clergyman’s or
speaker’s right as he faces the audience
. Any other flag so displayed should be placed on the left of the clergyman or speaker or to the right of the audience.

Adequate quick response ad by Romney campaign to the opening bund meeting in Ohio this weekend...at least it is on the right issue...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TKHGN8i1ia8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Adam, subtle? Tee-hee-hee-hee-hee-heee........

Well Calvin, as Carol knows, subtlety is not something that I use often.

And frankly, I did not think there was anything subtle about what I wrote about the piece of garbage that is occupying our White House.

Adam

I'm guessing it was unintentional. I had to make this in Photoshop quickly for you... The dunce cap wouldn't fit unless he wore it to the side, all gangsta like.

2e2kswh.jpg

Edit: Adam, I don't mean the viciousness, I mean how closely the insult resembles the title of his book The Audacity of Hope. I'm starting to think you've done such a good job avoiding his energy you've managed to stay ignorant to his publications :P

Thanks for the image...great job!

And yes my comment was quite intentionally subtlety vicious...

In honor of our new Danish member Mikkel, we have a collage of our Peter Principle President making a fool of himself with almost every country on the planet who visits the temporary occupier of the people's house:

Keep comparisons, analogies and metaphors away from all political children. Child proof your country now!Adam