The Exploitation of Trayvon Martin

George H. Smith

OK, sorry, the Man Who Shot Liberty Valance then.

Yep, Jimmy Stewart's role is the modern metrosexual who goes on to be a State Senator, pre 17th Amendment. In other words, someone who really represented his State and was a spokesman for that State's interests and not to national media created pressure groups.

The hero of the story was the Randian Ragnar type who had no problem meeting out justice when the local system was corrupt.

A...

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, maybe just less than scum.

Apparently, he was realeased. Allegedly, he punched dear old Dad in the nose and apparently did not leave a mark, hmmm.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/george-zimmerman-taken-into-custody-after-incident-with-gun-police-say/-/1637132/21851424/-/tlxm3oz/-/index.html

911 audio link is in the article.

A...

I just listened to the audio of Shelly's 911 call:

(I'm not sure if I understood everything, please correct me if I got it wrong):

[shelly]: "There is a Lake Mary city worker across the street that I believe saw almost all of it. He's sitting there in shock now."

Where did the attack happen that this eyewitness could see it? Outside the house?

Quote from the excerpt that has been transcribed:

[shelly]: "He’s in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun and he keeps saying 'step closer' and he’s just threatening all of us,"

She also told her father to come inside the house. But why did the father stay outside if Zimmerman was out there with his hand on his gun, threatening them?

Shelly seems to have been standing outside as well, because the 911 operator told her to get inside the house.

And what was Zimmerman's bodyguard doing while all this happened? I can't believe he would not have stepped in.

For Shelly said the police was outside telling Zimmerman's bodyguard (or bodyguards?) to get out of the way.

Who shouted "There's a woman in there? Oh my God!" A policewoman? Or Shelly?

How's this for weird?

Alabama State marching band spells ‘Trayvon’ during halftime show
By Jessica Chasmar
The Washington Times
September 9, 2013

From the article:

Alabama State’s marching band spelled out “Trayvon” during halftime at Saturday night game against Jackson State, apparently in solidarity with slain teenager Trayvon Martin.

AL.com reported that several people who attended the game between the two historically black universities tweeted photos of the commemoration of Mr. Martin, a black 17-year-old who was fatally shot Feb. 26, 2012, by George Zimmerman, a Hispanic.

Here's the picture:

Trayvon-band-tribute.jpeg

Nothing like a meme to hammer a theme, huh?

Daa-ta-daaaaaaaaaa

Ta-da-ta

Daa-ta-daaaaaaaaaa

Ta-da-ta

Daa-ta Daa-ta-da-ta-da-ta Daa

Bop!

(For the musical illiterates, that's the start of The Washington Post March by John Philip Souza. :) )

Michael

How's this for weird?

Alabama State marching band spells ‘Trayvon’ during halftime show

By Jessica Chasmar

The Washington Times

September 9, 2013

From the article:

Alabama State’s marching band spelled out “Trayvon” during halftime at Saturday night game against Jackson State, apparently in solidarity with slain teenager Trayvon Martin.

AL.com reported that several people who attended the game between the two historically black universities tweeted photos of the commemoration of Mr. Martin, a black 17-year-old who was fatally shot Feb. 26, 2012, by George Zimmerman, a Hispanic.

Here's the picture:

Trayvon-band-tribute.jpeg

R u kiddin' me?

--Brant

My, my, appears that there was no gun present, hmm, is it possible that the female marital partner is prevaricating?

Nah, we all know she is the victim.

It is interesting that both the "assaulted Pop" and the 911 dialer both signed statements that they were not pursuing the issue.

Now let's see, falsely employing 911 should at least constitute a civil issue of paying the taxpayer for falsely employing an emergency service.

Curious incident, don't you think.

Curiouser and couriouser...

Here is the link to the story...http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/lake-mary-police-are-now-calling-into-question-several-statements-shellie-zimmerman-made-to-911

LAKE MARY, Fla - Lake Mary Police are now questioning the validity of several statements Shellie Zimmerman made when she told 911 dispatchers her estranged husband, George Zimmerman, threatened her and her father at gunpoint Monday afternoon.

"We did not find a gun, did not locate a weapon," said Zach Hudson, public information officer with the Lake Mary Police Department. "Nobody ever saw a gun. A gun is not part of this story."

My, my, appears that there was no gun present, hmm, is it possible that the female marital partner is prevaricating?

Nah, we all know she is the victim.

It is interesting that both the "assaulted Pop" and the 911 dialer both signed statements that they were not pursuing the issue.

Now let's see, falsely employing 911 should at least constitute a civil issue of paying the taxpayer for falsely employing an emergency service.

Curious incident, don't you think.

So was "Pop" on the floor with George on top? Shoulda pulled out his gun.

--Brant

then George woulda got the simpatico coverage at last!?--oh?--it wasn't about who was on top?--maybe it was/is about the media being on top?--when will the state of Florida indict the media and will the media attack itself?

The silver in the cesspool is the media revealing another reductio ad absurdum facet of how and why they rule America. It's unbelievable how they got away with how they treated Obama, reduced to a sniveling, pathetic excuse of a President courtesy of being re-elected thanks to them. Let them explain and justify their affirmative-action President--their "h____ n_____." Let the media answer for all the shit they've visited upon this country. Fat chance; no chance.

--Brant

The silver in the cesspool is the media revealing another reductio ad absurdum facet of how and why they rule America. It's unbelievable how they got away with how they treated Obama, reduced to a sniveling, pathetic excuse of a President courtesy of being re-elected thanks to them. Let them explain and justify their affirmative-action President--their "h____ n_____." Let the media answer for all the shit they've visited upon this country. Fat chance; no chance.

--Brant

The Republicans need to treat the mainstream media in the same way that the Obama team treats Fox: Shut them out, ignore them, punish them for taking the other side.

J

Maybe it was the new lady in the car with George that triggered the outburst. Is he turning over a new mattress and taking another shot at love?

Maybe he uses her as his holster.

Just saw a photo of GZ and I see what Mikee meant about the waistline, he sure has porked up. He looks almost twice the size he was last year, maybe he should do more walking and less driving.

Well of course! He is in hiding. He can't get out regularly to stalk the "scum," hoping to lure the "scum" into attacking him, so that he can "murder" one more of the "scum."

I think that his weight gain should be another piece of compensation when he sues the State of Florida in Federal Court for a hole bunch of causes of action.

Thanks Carol!

Score one for the victim, George Zimmermann!

A...

Ah, youse guys. Adam? Is that as bad as a “moke” but less than an "n word?”

Peter

Only in downtown Baltimare after sunset where an armored assault vehicle can operate as a cab service...

• 3 weeks later...

Has George Zimmerman ever been asked whether, if he could trun back the clock, he would have acted differently?

Or what would have happened if Zimmerman hadn't been armed? It probably would not have come to any confrontation at all, because GZ wouldn't have acted with the 'bold' feeling of being armed.

Not only has GZ taken Trayvon's life, he has destroyed his own life as well. For he will forever be remembered as "The man who shot the kid".

Has George Zimmerman ever been asked whether, if he could trun back the clock, he would have acted differently?

Or what would have happened if Zimmerman hadn't been armed? It probably would not have come to any confrontation at all, because GZ wouldn't have acted with the 'bold' feeling of being armed.

Not only has GZ taken Trayvon's life, he has destroyed his own life as well. For he will forever be remembered as "The man who shot the kid".

His life is not destroyed. Of course he would have acted differently, but no one will ever know what that would be for it won't be. Just words and speculations. It's because he had the gun that he probably let himself be knocked down for the gun is an only and last resort in that situation. As such that "bold" feeling, for a civilian at least, is more pacifying than bold. I know that so-called "bold" feeling. It goes with armed combat. Trayvon as an enemy soldier dies much sooner for my only interest is in killing him and not being killed. I did everything I could to always have the advantage. That I would be knocked down would be an improbable unimaginable joke. That would take an IED or something similar. GZ acted much more like law enforcement where one constantly faces difficult and ambiguous situations requiring much more evaluation before action in most cases. However, he shouldn't have been doing what he did alone. He was an in-over-his-head amateur and didn't know it. He was lucky to get his gun out.

--Brant

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So Samantha Scheibe was "the woman in there" whom Zimmermann's estranged wife mentioned in her frantic 911 call this September.

I just looked at some pictures of Samantha Scheibe - what could it be that draws an such an attractive young woman to someone like Zimmerman? Is it a wish to be in the limelight ('better to be in an 'infamous' limelight than in none at all')?

Or is it the allure of the potentially 'dangerous' man?

Anyone who has studied criminal cases will know that it is not unusual even for convicted killers to get marriage proposals in prison ...

So Samantha Scheibe was "the woman in there" whom Zimmermann's estranged wife mentioned in her frantic 911 call this September.

I just looked at some pictures of Samantha Scheibe - what could it be that draws an such an attractive young woman to someone like Zimmerman? Is it a wish to be in the limelight ('better to be in an 'infamous' limelight than in none at all')?

Or is it the allure of the potentially 'dangerous' man?

Anyone who has studied criminal cases will know that it is not unusual even for convicted killers to get marriage proposals in prison ...

Angela:

Merry Christmas.

Charles Manson just got married...

A...