Three cheers for my darling Kat

I like the new header. Its very stylish and has greater depth. I visualize a collage of faces on the other side of the title led by Nathaniel and Barbara Branden. OL represents the continued evolution of Objectivism. This has more than one face.

Paul

PS: Hip, hip, hurrah! Hip, hip, hurrah! ! Hip, hip, hurrah!

OL--> The Passion of Kat Woman.

Edited by Paul Mawdsley

MSK wrote,

"AND I JUST LOVE THE NEW HEADER!"

I agree. Kat's got a good eye for visual composition.

J

P.S. Actually, Kat's header makes me feel bad for SOLO, whose lackeys seemed to struggle so hard to come up with a design that expressed the essence of SOLO, and they failed again and again. Their logo should convey a sense of pathetic curmudgeonry, it should somehow represent the fact that SOLO has a very tiny sphere of influence, and it should give the viewer a sense of what he's going to step in if he enters SOLO territory. Perhaps something like this (I'm calling this sketch Lord of His Domain):

http://static.flickr.com/83/238866785_7387e1a9b8_o.jpg

Thanks guys, for the kind words and compliments. I do like the new banner so much better. I have also been making some other technical improvements and menu changes as I learn the software better. I am a better geek than I am a writer or philosopher, so I tend to the more technical stuff and pay the bills around here while you all do the heavy thinking and philosophical discussions. :)

[purr alert]

Michael, you are just so incredibly sweet to me. Words simply cannot describe how much I love, appreciate and admire you. It was so nice to wake up and see this thread, especially after I've had such an unusually stressful week. It is nice to feel appreciated, loved and honored. Thank you. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Kat

p.s. can someone get that damn dog out of here. He's crapping all over!

Three cheers for Kat - hip, hip, hurray! Hip, hip, hurray! Hip, hip, hurray :D !

I too would like to express my appreciation for this site: the aesthetics, content and friendly people make it an all round pleasure to read and post to. So huge thanks to Kat and Micheal for having the foresight to set it up.