Interesting Natural System of Tradeoffs

dennislmay

Glow and Be Eaten: Marine Bacteria Use Light to Lure Plankton and Fish

http://www.scienceda...20226153547.htm

Natural systems have a great deal to teach us.

Dennis

Nature has been at it at least 14 billion years. Humans have been around only around 200,000 years.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Glow and Be Eaten: Marine Bacteria Use Light to Lure Plankton and Fish

http://www.scienceda...20226153547.htm

Natural systems have a great deal to teach us.

Dennis

Nature has been at it at least 14 billion years. Humans have been around only around 200,000 years.

Ba'al Chatzaf

How long has your Yiddish signature line been around and why are you not revealing what it means?

How long has your Yiddish signature line been around and why are you not revealing what it means?

If my grandmother had balls she would be my grandfather. It was the first counter-factual definite I ever learned. I got it in Yiddish before I ever got it in English.

Ba'al Chatzaf

If my grandmother had balls she would be my grandfather. It was the first counter-factual definite I ever learned. I got it in Yiddish before I ever got it in English.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Bob:

Thanks. That is what I told Carol that it said. She thought it was in Hebrew. I found out it was Yiddish. The two (2) scripts look similar, but it is all Greek to us gentle gentiles!

Adam

Bob:

Thanks. That is what I told Carol that it said. She thought it was in Hebrew. I found out it was Yiddish. The two (2) scripts look similar, but it is all Greek to use gentle gentiles!

Adam

Yiddish is sounded out using the Hebrew alphabet.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Bob:

Thanks. That is what I told Carol that it said. She thought it was in Hebrew. I found out it was Yiddish. The two (2) scripts look similar, but it is all Greek to use gentle gentiles!

Adam

Yiddish is sounded out using the Hebrew alphabet.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Hmm. I thought so, but I wasn't sure. It sure looked the same. Thanks again.