Eligibility issue regarding "natural born citizen" might be heard Jan 26th

http://www.westernjournalism.com/finally-a-court-attempts-to-learn-if-obama-is-eligible/?utm_source=Western+Journalism&utm_campaign=1d1ecfcf31-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email

http://tinyurl.com/7o326ph

<<<"Finally, A Court Attempts To Learn If Obama Is Eligible

JANUARY 25, 2012 BY MIKI BOOTH

The nation appears to be catching on to the fact that they were duped by the Democrat National Convention (DNC), through dissembling and deceit, nominating a candidate that was not eligible to be on the 2008 presidential ballot. The forces that worked to keep the fraud concealed are now using the entire power of all branches of the federal government to keep a never-vetted and unqualified putative president in office by whatever means necessary.

There are 9 types of citizen in the United States. “U.S. Citizen” and “Natural Born Citizen” do not equate, yet liberal propagandists “dumb-downed” Americans through the decades to believe both types of citizenships are the same. It has been a deliberate plan to marginalize and/or silence the Article II, Section 2.5 Constitutionalists by calling them “birthers” and “racists.” The majority of Americans believe one only needs to be born in the United States to run for president. This misconception is the handiwork of anti-American entities who have worked diligently to shred the Constitution and usher in a different form of government.

All eyes and ears will be focused on an Atlanta courtroom on January 26, 2012 to see if Barack Hussein Obama will appear as a private citizen and prove his eligibility to be on the state ballot as compelled by subpoenas issued by Administrative Judge Michael Malihi. Obama’s counsel in Atlanta, Michael Jablonski, filed a Motion to Dismiss attorney Orly Taitz’s challenge to Obama’s eligibility to be on the Georgia ballot, and for the first time in three years, a judge denied an Obama request/motion in a court of law and the case moved forward. Then Obama’s counsel filed a request to quash the subpoena compelling Obama to attend the hearing complaining that [His] duties as president of the United States would be interrupted and that the subpoena was, “on its face, unreasonable.” Ironically, the motion was filed the day after Obama sang a solo at a fundraiser at the Apollo Theatre in Harlem. Again, request DENIED.

Contrary to popular opinion, Obama’s eligibility to be president has never been heard on merit in a court of law. Until now, all lawsuits filed against Obama had been dismissed for “no standing” or “wrong jurisdiction.” The decisions came from federal judges under the auspices of Eric Holder’s Justice department and Elena Kagan, Obama’s pre-election counsel and now, of course, sitting Supreme Court Justice.

There are many of us ‘birthers’ living in fear because we never fell for what we knew was brain-washing and propaganda being fed to the American people for generations. But we ‘birthers’ never forgot the words of a letter dated 25 July 1787 from John Jay to General George Washington as the Constitution was being drafted: “Permit me to hint, whether it would not be wise and seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of foreigners into the administration of our national Government, and to declare expressly that the Command in chief of the American army shall not be given to, nor devolved on, any but a natural born Citizen.”

On January 26th, 2012, will Obama again defy the will of the American people and maintain his status quo of living above the law, or will we, the Article II Constitutionalists, have our day in court? Judge Malihi will consider the Supreme Court ruling in Minor vs. Happersett establishing the definition of ‘natural born Citizen’ as born in the United States of parents who are themselves United States citizens. The ruling is binding precedent as to the Constitutional definition of a natural born Citizen. Constitutional attorney Mario Apuzzo at puzo1.blogspot.com in my opinion has the most consistent and well-documented papers on the eligibility issue where I suggest is the place to go to for back up.

Obama is also compelled to produce his historic documents including but not limited to his birth certificate, adoption papers, and Indonesian school records. Should he not comply with the subpoena to appear or present his papers, he will lose anyway because his name will not be put on the Georgia State ballot, and the plaintiffs in the three cases to be heard will submit evidence of Obama’s deception and fraud not the least of which is lying on his application to the Illinois Bar. In the space asking for other names used by the applicant, Obama entered “none.” Add to this his use of a Connecticut social security number that was never issued to him and fails the E-Verify check. Intriguingly, the social security number is shared by a Harrison J. Bounell from Connecticut, long since deceased but at one time a roomer/tenant in a home owned by the Robinson family. Now that’s just too speculative, too coincidental to be Michelle Robinson Obama’s Connecticut relatives. But then there’s the selective service record that ties to the social security number but is so fraught with anomalies that taken with the recent problems of a suspicious “Frankenstein” document posted on the WhiteHouse.gov website on April 27, 2011, the whole business reeks of ineptitude or is it deliberate subversive activity.

I for one will be all eyes and ears on January 26. A decision one way or another will help me in my plan to form a coalition of Oklahoma Ballot Challengers to take our case to the Oklahoma House of Representatives. We have been rebuffed by gatekeeper “Fran” on the election board [who says we have to be a presidential candidate from Oklahoma to file a complaint], by the Attorney General’s office (who will only take cases from the FBI and the FBI that says “Its been settled”), and by our own Sen. Tom Coburn who says “Its a non-issue” as well as Sen. James Inhofe who says “Its a non issue” but co-sponsored a bill to change the definition of natural born Citizen to mean born anywhere as long as one parent is a citizen. Thank God and the wisdom of our founding fathers the bill failed as did the other eight or so attempts in Congress between 2004-2008 during Obama’s rise to political power.">>>

the courts will decide if they decide to certify these mad-cap objections. Every state in the Union certified that Obama was a kosher candidate and they will again

When are you Birthers going to give up?

Ba'al Chatzaf

Gulch:

Did you seriously believe that the Federal Executive Branch would obey a State Court subpoena?

I have been following this case, but posting it is a tad premature in my opinion. We have a ways to go procedurally before we will have a serious confrontation between the Federal Executive Branch and the State of Georgia.

Obama to Ignore Order to Appear in Atlanta Court

by Keith Koffler on January 25, 2012, 11:34 pm

President Obama will ignore an order by an Atlanta judge to appear in court Thursday for a hearing in a case challenging his qualifications under the Constitution to be president.

According to the White House, Obama will continue with his current trip out West, starting the day in Las Vegas and then continuing on to Buckley Air Force Base in Aurora, Colorado before heading to Detroit where he will spend the night.

The Associated Press reported last week that the judge had denied a motion to quash a subpoena for the president to show up for the hearing, which is scheduled for 9 am ET. Obama may still be sleeping – it will only be 6 am in Las Vegas.

The case centers on whether Obama, whose father was Kenyan, qualifies as a “natural born citizen,” as required of a president under the Constitution. Some contend that “natural born citizen” means both of a presidential candidate’s parents must be U.S. citizens.

The Atlanta lawsuit would deny Obama the right to participate in the March 6 Georgia Democratic primary, though backers of the suit clearly hope to establish a precedent that would help make a national issue over whether Obama can serve as president.

A letter apparently sent by Obama attorney Michael Jablonski Wednesday to Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp asks Kemp to “bring an end to this baseless, costly and unproductive hearing by withdrawing the original hearing request as improvidently issued.”

Jablonski states that while waiting for Kemp to do as requested, “we will, of course, suspend further participation in these proceedings, including the hearing scheduled for January 26.”

A letter that appears to be from Kemp to Jablonski rejects the demand and holds out the threat of punitive action should Obama and his attorneys withdraw from the proceedings.

“To the extent a request to withdraw the case referral is procedurally available, I do not believe such a request would be judicious given the hearing is set for tomorrow morning,” the Kemp letter states. “Anything you and your client place in the record in response to the challenge will be beneficial to my review of the initial decision; however, if you and your client choose to suspend your participation in the OSAH proceedings, please understand that you do so at your own peril.”

I possess copies of both the Jablonski and Kemp letters, and I have little doubt that both are genuine, but I have not as of late this evening been able to contact officials to absolutely confirm their authenticity.

Adam

miles to go before we sleep...

I want to first say to Michael this letter is not written from a “haters” perspective. It is written from the perspective of a Patriot. Like Michael I wish this speculation could go away but at the same time, our Manchurian Candidate President should not have been allowed on the White House grounds. He was not vetted properly to begin with.

When he loses there should be several HUAC committees started, one to find out the “who what when where and why” of the vetting process that occurred with Obama. I had a low clearance in the Army, but I had relatives and acquaintances contacted to vet me. Guys with drug usage or teenage scrapes with the law in their backgrounds were vetoed. Anyone who attended a radical church that damns America like Jeremiah Wright’s would have been vetoed. Obama’s wife and kids were listening to those sermons even if Barrack was supposedly dozing in his pew. Anyone with Communist sympathies AND FRIENDS would have been vetoed.

I share no common values with “the real Barack Obama.” His Muslim father, Muslim background and schooling in Indonesia, where his religion WAS listed as Muslim, his Freudian gaffe with George Stephanopoulos during the campaign about “don’t question his Muslum faith,” his disgusting hate-filled and treasonous “Christian” church, his verbally less skillful wife who hates whites, as recently verified by a white house employee who says she has frequent rants against Whites, his “old” traitorous friends and associates, and all of his activities before he became a Senator make me doubt the charismatic orator I see. He is an alien and an enemy to me. He hates Republicans, Conservatives, Libertarians, and Patriots. He hates free speech, and all that our country stands for / He would destroy America. Four more years and he may just do that.

So, I may grow weary of the birther issue, but only because the lying opposition is so entrenched. He will need to be out of power. Let Paul Ryan have a go at chairing a HUACommittee to get at the truth. After Obama loses is the election, we should figuratively and literally change the locks on the White House.

Peter Taylor

I share no common values with “the real Barack Obama.” His Muslim father, Muslim background and schooling in Indonesia, where his religion WAS listed as Muslim, his Freudian gaffe with George Stephanopoulos during the campaign about “don’t question his Muslum faith,” his disgusting hate-filled and treasonous “Christian” church, his verbally less skillful wife who hates whites, as recently verified by a white house employee who says she has frequent rants against Whites, his “old” traitorous friends and associates, and all of his activities before he became a Senator make me doubt the charismatic orator I see. He is an alien and an enemy to me. He hates Republicans, Conservatives, Libertarians, and Patriots. He hates free speech, and all that our country stands for / He would destroy America. Four more years and he may just do that.

So, I may grow weary of the birther issue, but only because the lying opposition is so entrenched. He will need to be out of power. Let Paul Ryan have a go at chairing a HUACommittee to get at the truth. After Obama loses is the election, we should figuratively and literally change the locks on the White House.

Peter Taylor

Obama's mind-fathers were Saul Alinsky and Joseph Daley (old Mayor Daley). He is the unclean mind spawn of an Amerika-hater and a dirty filthy Chicago politician.

Ba'al Chatzaf