ARI Customer Service Desk

caroljane

Hello, hello Is this the Objects for Living ?

No, this is the Binswanger Bunker...hold on, I'll connect you

Objects for Living, your Sins of Life enhanced, how can I help you?

I just saw Philip the Robot on TV, are you doing anything like him?

Ma'am, with respect, my private life is none of your business. Philip is the product of a competitor and we cannot comment Can we fulfill any of your needs regarding SOL services?

I hope so. I bought the Ravishyou and the MSK Awesome from you, and I am not satisfied.

What, not by both of them? Under the warranty..

I just read the warranty, it doesn't cover them going on strike against me i wasn't warned.

Strike? You mean they collectivized? I assure you that is impossible, they are hardwired against that and I mean hard...

I didn't say they collectivized. I don't care how they did it, they got out of the house and they are standing there right now, singing "I Shall Overcome."

Ma'am, I don't see what I can do here. Can;t you go out and bring them back in?

I can't go out there! All the neighbours and the City TV van and those damn Fedex guys...Ravi, Awesome, how could you do this to me...why, oh why did I ever think it was a good idea to hide your clothes..

Ma'am, try to calm down If you have the clothes we can give you a partial refund.

Refund! What about my life, my reputation, all my shrubs those humanoids are tromping on...

Ma'am please, I' trying to help you try to get ahold of yourself.

I could have done that in the first place!

Indulging fond memories of your first love, perhaps?

Objectivists in your rear view mirror are larger than they appear, I suspect. (Or maybe not.)

You often read that Objectivists are all a bunch of big tools. Perhaps it was meant as a compliment.

Hysterical. Very well done.

Indulging fond memories of your first love, perhaps?

Objectivists in your rear view mirror are larger than they appear, I suspect. (Or maybe not.)

You often read that Objectivists are all a bunch of big tools. Perhaps it was meant as a compliment.

Hysterical. Very well done.

lol thanks. My front side and rear view mirrors are quite accurate, thank you Doctor.

Smashing, thanks. A very smart filleting. Economy, wit, and perfect comic crunch. Lets match you up with graphic artist and make the Syndicate some money.

That was so good, I almost understood it! As loong as I don't look at it directly, but reread it with my peripheral vision.......

( Admiringly, Phil the Robot )