Mike Gallagher slams "elitist" Chris Wallace for insulting Ron Paul

GALTGULCH8

http://runronpaul.co...nd-iowa-voters/

http://tinyurl.com/7qfcruj

All of a sudden there appeared Adolf Hitler reacting to Ron Paul's rise in the polls!

http://tinyurl.com/72lvgrw

Part 1

As you all undoubtedly know by now, Ron Paul's supporters did donate $4,126,490 as of 3PM today in response to his request for $4M to celebrate the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party and to flood Iowa and New Hampshire with his campaign TV ads.

Ron Paul is now first in Iowa and has moved into second in New Hampshire ahead of Gingrich.

The number of his supporters is growing and their passion is fueled by his showing so far.

They are sending copies of the Ron Paul super brochure to known voters in the early primary states to enlighten them.

Beginning to think it just might be possible after all for Ron Paul to win.

Beginning to think it just might be possible after all for Ron Paul to win.

Am I correct in recalling that you have done this sort of self-delusion before?

Ba'al Chatzaf

In order for Ron Paul to go the distance and to become president of the U.S. decisions would have to be made by a great many people many of whom have been known to make irrational decisions based in many cases on profound ignorance sprinkled with a modicum of indoctrination foisted upon them in the government schools.

I think it is premature for the concept of delusion to apply. I think it is more appropriate to say that I am allowing myself to dream and to imagine that people's frustrations with the status quo, the fact that so many are unemployed, are taxed heavily, are disturbed by their encounters with government agencies such as the EPA, the IRS, or are aware of the harm being done by the war on drugs, the failure of the school system, the post office, and the failure of the Congress to cut the budget and to eliminate the deficit, etc., will lead to them being drawn to the one candidate they realize is a man of integrity with a record of adherence to the limits within the Constitution whom they can trust and in whom they can rely to make substantial changes in the government to resolve our problems.

So yes I am a dreamer but I do have reason to believe that Ron Paul is the best candidate who can beat Obama and get our country back on the right course.

There is a distinction between a dream and delusional belief. I admit to the former. I know it is a long shot. IF enough voters can be persuaded to vote for Ron Paul in Iowa where the caucus system requires persuasion to prevail then it is reasonable to believe that the vast majority of voters in America can be likewise persuaded to vote for Ron Paul.

But that remains to be seen. I am not convinced that it will happen as I wish it would.

So yes I am a dreamer but I do have reason to believe that Ron Paul is the best candidate who can beat Obama and get our country back on the right course.

Being "best" does not equate to winning elections. You are in for a disappointment. Wait and see. Actually I would like to be wrong on this, but I don't think I am.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Being "best" does not equate to winning elections. You are in for a disappointment. Wait and see. Actually I would like to be wrong on this, but I don't think I am.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Gulch:

If it is Dr. Paul vs. the marxist, O'biwan will probably landslide taking possibly 45 or 46 states.

Believe me, I wish it was not true, but I fear he has too many "odd," by popular standards, positions that can be negatively turned into fear votes for the marxist.

Adam

Adam

Jumping in inappopriately, I just saw Adam's love-to-hate gal Hillary C. commenting on yay-he's-gone Korea. She looks terrific.much lovelier than Ron Paul. If she stays the course I bet she can succeed O as Dem presidential candidate.

Jumping in inappopriately, I just saw Adam's love-to-hate gal Hillary C. commenting on yay-he's-gone Korea. She looks terrific.much lovelier than Ron Paul. If she stays the course I bet she can succeed O as Dem presidential candidate.

I thought we weren't allowed to use the "c" word?

Adam

confusedly equal rights oriented male, now leaning towards Sharia becasue women can't make up their minds....

Adam

confusedly equal rights oriented male, now leaning towards Sharia becasue women can't make up their minds....

Huh? Are you referring another c word issue that I don't know anything about but which I sense may refer to "C" for Chivalry and is a guy thing that I repeat do not know anything about?

C'mon, admit that Hillary CCClinton's hair looks great and she is a good Sec of State.

Adam

Huh? Are you referring another c word issue that I don't know anything about but which I sense may refer to "C" for Chivalry and is a guy thing that I repeat do not know anything about?

C'mon, admit that Hillary CCClinton's hair looks great and she is a good Sec of State.

I could care less about her hair, but I will accept your judgment as it looking good and she is an awful Secretary of State:

1) botched the Russian re-set;

2) botched the Israeli-Palistinain situation;

3) botched the Turkey Syria situation;

4) been out to lunch in terms of women's rights and Sharia Muslim States;

5) botched Egypt;

6) botched Libya;

7) completely absent on Central Africa's genocides, rapes as a tactic of war and children soldiers;

8) completely absent on China's human rights violations;

9) completely silent on the slaughter in Tibet;

10) completely inactive on N. Korea;;

11) does she even know about what her hubby did in Haiti?

12) does she know where South America and Central America are?

13) completely abscent on Mexico and the border war.

Shall I continue?

Adam

I could care less about her hair, but I will accept your judgment as it looking good and she is an awful Secretary of State:

1) botched the Russian re-set;

2) botched the Israeli-Palistinain situation;

3) botched the Turkey Syria situation;

4) been out to lunch in terms of women's rights and Sharia Muslim States;

5) botched Egypt;

6) botched Libya;

7) completely absent on Central Africa's genocides, rapes as a tactic of war and children soldiers;

8) completely absent on China's human rights violations;

9) completely silent on the slaughter in Tibet;

10) completely inactive on N. Korea;;

11) does she even know about what her hubby did in Haiti?

12) does she know where South America and Central America are?

13) completely abscent on Mexico and the border war.

Shall I continue?

No, don't continue.. I know you don't care, but her makeup is really excellent too

\Maybe she doesn't know about what Bill did, but not her fault Everybody knows that what happens in Haiti stays in Haiti.

I do think Ron Paul could get enough delegates this time around so that if neither Mitt Romney nor his top challenger (whoever that is in a month or two) pulls away, the Republican nomination would go all the way to the convention.

And with this crop of contenders, that might be a very good thing.

Robert Campbell