Glenn Beck - We Are Not All Progressives Now!

Selene

Now comes Glenn Beck to clearly establish that Mr. Newt is a TR Republican Progressive, pre-1912, whereas O'biwan is a marxist Progressive today.

In other words, O'biwan is a marxist communist who will employ revolution whereas Mr. Newt is a TR Republican Progressive who will lead us to a big gobernment disaster by evolution.

He makes a compelling case. He calls out the Tea Party support of Mr. Newt and evicerates Teddy Roosevelt for his Progressive establishment of the Fed.

“Is it a coincidence that we have the two frontrunners are Obama and Newt Gingrich? Tea Party members, you have to decide where do you stand on progressivism? Where do you stand on this? Are you a Theodore Roosevelt Republican? Because if you are, may history forget that you were my countrymen. New Nationalism.” Glenn said.
Glenn said that the speech and new nationalism was exactly what Michelle Obama was talking about when she said “Barack knows that we are going to have to make sacrifices, we are going to have to change our conversation, we’re going to have to change our traditions, our history.”

http://web.gbtv.com/...d=vpp_copy_&v=3

http://www.glennbeck...ve-him-so-much/

I don't like Beck, but I'm glad he's made this point.

Newt is no advocate of free markets or a limited government.

Newt is a clown and a hypocrite with no brains and a lot of unjustified belief in his own goodness.

Andrew,

Newt has no brains? Is a clown?

Nope.

He's making a very good case to the voters here and his intellect is widely appreciated, even by his detractors.

I don't support him, and I believed he was a big government conservative way before Beck said it, but I will vote for him over Obama any day if he gets the nomination. I believe he will go along with the majority of his supporters (to an extent) if the majority leans toward smaller government. Obama would never do that.

It's not much, but if that's all there is in the end, I'll take it. The alternative is much worse.

Michael

I don't like Beck, but I'm glad he's made this point.

Newt is no advocate of free markets or a limited government.

Newt is a clown and a hypocrite with no brains and a lot of unjustified belief in his own goodness.

Lots of brains but the pro-government solving problems hubris when the government is the problem rivals Herbert Hoover's who also had a lot of brains and wrong idea after wrong idea. After Hoover we got Democratic control of government for generations only punctuated by holding actions that has continued to today--plus WWII and all the rest of that type of unnecessary crap. The guy who's President the next term of office will be blamed for all the inevitable cannot-be-stopped shit that has yet to hit the fan.

--Brant