New GOP rules hold delegates awarded proportionally not winner take all!

GALTGULCH8

Tony Blankley commentary at Rasmussen Reports site indicates that delegates will be awarded on a proportional basis not winner take all which may work to keep candidates in the running. This is exciting Ron Paul supporters who are planning to run to become delegates having had some experience with the process in the last election. They will not knuckle under to the goon squads of the establishment the way they did last time.

The delegates are not chosen in the state primaries rather at a special delegate selection meeting in the weeks following the primary held within the party districts. I expect Ron Paul's organization which exists everywhere as is evident by his showing in the many straw polls nationwide will be active in this process.

http://tinyurl.com/86fcnam

Here is a link to many Ron Paul news sites:

http://ronpaulnews.net/

Here is a must see video: "its time to wake up"

http://tinyurl.com/6lvpbr7

Is anyone beginning to wonder that just possibly Ron Paul might become the GOP nominee and might actually be elected President of the United States of America?

Notice how supporters of other candidates have not "stuck" with them whereas once one is attracted to Ron Paul his supporters "stay stuck!" Their growth in numbers might just become exponential in time. His supporters have good reasons to admire him so they are convincing in persuading others as the election draws near. His support is solid and only needs to double and redouble.

Most people are most concerned with the economy more than social issues according to article in the WSJ today.

Other candidates don't begin to address these issues as well as he does.

He Gulch, did you hear that the Japanese lost the war...

Yep, it's over...220px-Surrender_of_Japan_-_USS_Missouri.jpg

220px-War_Ends.jpg

Selene,

I think you may have missed the point, unless you are just being humorous. I was actually alive during the war being born in 1939 in Elizabeth New Jersey. My father worked in Newark and we moved to Flatbush in Brooklyn when I was four.

A two bedroom apartment cost $42 a month, a quart of milk cost less than a dime, Mercury head dimes preceded the Roosevelt dime after the war. Butter was rationed, Life insurance cost a nickel a month for a $1000 policy paid to the agent who made house calls. I recall the family doctor making house calls as well and giving me shots of penicillin when I had a sore throat. The subway, the train not the sandwich shop, cost a nickel. I saved up deposits on milk bottles until I had enough to buy a Lionel train set and a Raleigh three speed bicycle.

Public schools taught a little bit more American history but left a great deal out which I have learned since. I understand that a recent survey showed that many students do not realize that the original thirteen colonies were not along the east coast!

Is it any wonder that the populace is so ignorant of our history?

Gulch:

I posted the article by Blankley a few days ago and I have been explaining that we have an opportunity, for the first time in years to actually have a convention that is not wrapped up before the first gavel echos through the media.

In fact, despite all the predictions of the coronation of Mitt Romney, we could actually see an open convention where anyone could be nominated, including someone outside the eight (8) or nine (9) that are running now.

Adam

Buddy can you spare a dime...