Legal Whip her snapper fired by NY Attorney General for "Moon" lighting as a Dominatrix!

Selene

And she has hired Gloria Allred as her attorney...it does not get much better than this!

By day Alisha Smith is a respected prosecution lawyer in the New York state Attorney General’s Office on a decent salary of almost $80,000.

But by night the 36-year-old reportedly turns into dominatrix ‘Alisha Spark’ - paid for restraining and whipping people at S&M events, a source said.

Prosecutor Ms Smith is known to wear transparent skin-tight latex outfits with heart-shaped pasties while she is performing outside the office.

article-2038543-0DF61CC400000578-601_468x698.jpg

Red dress: Prosecutor Alisha Smith, pictured outside her Manhattan home, is known to wear transparent skin-tight latex outfits when she performs

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1b5Tdyy85

Very interesting murder case that she may have been connected through via her friend in the community...

Alisha-Spark5.jpg

OTHER HOT PHOTOS

http://newyork.cbslo...-be-dominatrix/

The actual "news" story...

Come on, Adam ... When conservatives say they want small govenment, they mean they want a government that is just big enough to fit in your bedroom.

How is this different from being gay or celibate or a hundred other expressions of sexuality?

Back when government was really small - but still in your bedroom - it might have been argued that we the people have a right to know all about public officials. It might have been argued conversely that like a movie star who chooses to seek out and profit from public notariety, a government official abandons their expectation of privacy. But I reject all of that, certainly in the here and now, where everyone gets 15 minutes of fame and where "with about 2.0 million civilian employees, the Federal Government, excluding the Postal Service, is the Nation's largest employer. (www.bls.gov/oco/cg/cgs041.htm)" and where state and local governments employ 8.2 million clerks, drafters, engineers, secretaries, librarians, and social workers.

It might be an interesting take on brining about minimal government to publish the private life of everyone who takes a government paycheck, but, ultimately, it would only prove that they are statistically representative of the population as a whole.

So, whose business is it what you do when you clock out (as long as it is legal)?

Michael:

Were you under the impression that I thought her firing because she is a Dominatrix was justified?

I find it hilarious that she is being fired. As I understand it, where they may have justification is that, contractually, she cannot engage in any outside activity where she earns more than what she is paid by the state.

Other than that, it is another argument against centralized government individuals having power over the individual citizen because you will get the good, the bad, the ugly and the corrupted occupying power.

Adam

Sorry, Adam, again, I misunderstood your intention. This happened before with the Toronto Slutwalk. We get a wide range of posters and an even broader array of readers here. I find it helpful not to assume that people know your context, or your posting history. You and I have a pretty good relationship, but I don't keep your intellectual inventory in my head, so I do not always know when we agree on unstated premises.

Sorry, Adam, again, I misunderstood your intention. This happened before with the Toronto Slutwalk. We get a wide range of posters and an even broader array of readers here. I find it helpful not to assume that people know your context, or your posting history. You and I have a pretty good relationship, but I don't keep your intellectual inventory in my head, so I do not always know when we agree on unstated premises.

No problem Michael.

NY City rules...no harm, no foul!