See "Exposing Shariah Law in America" on GBTV for free

See "Exposing Shariah Law in America" on GBTV for free

Here is an invitation from Glenn Beck--a two week free trial to GBTV. He is very passionate about people getting this trial just to see the program called "Exposing Shariah Law in America," which just finished airing.

I am a member of GBTV, so I can tell you with certainty that you can watch reruns of all shows on demand. Just find it and watch it.

Glenn says if you sign up just to see this one program and then cancel, no problem whatsoever.

Here is a report on his normal site and there are links where you can sign up to GBTV in this article:

Thursday, Sep 29, 2011

Here's a report on The Blaze with some extra videos and information:

Posted on September 29, 2011
by Buck Sexton

Glenn devoted a large portion of the show to a conference Hizb ut-Tahrir held near Chicago in June, 2011. (The link goes to the Wikipedia article on them.)

The people at this conference openly clamored for the overthrow of the USA government and for the inclusion of America under a worldwide Caliphate. By force.

Glenn showed passages from the conference, but I found it on YouTube:

The YouTube account that posted these videos is Nahda Productions: The Islamic Revival Channel. This is an Australian company, but it seems to be an arm of Hizb ut-Tahrir. The entire list of over 1000 videos on that channel is quite eye-opening.

Glenn says this group has people in well over 50 countries and is banned in many others. Here is a short video of a recent trailer produced by Nahda for HuT:

I know it's weird to include a video in this post that has nothing to do with Glenn's show nor the conference near Chicago, but I want to provide a glimpse at how well funded these folks are.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RniFHgIpqLo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's a hell of a trailer.

Glenn also interviewed Nonie Darwish (see here, here and here for information about her) and Erick Stakelbeck (see here and here). These folks come from a very strong Christian angle, but their approach is very similar to mine--fight this Islamist evil by exposing it and standing in peace against it, not by demonizing the entire religion and Muslim culture.

This approach does not preclude force when needed, but it does put peace as the overwhelming priority--and, of course, freedom.

The main fearful aspect of Sharia that Nonie emphasized is institutionalized vigilantism. A man in the street can murder (or otherwise punish) another--and totally get away with it--if that person is "guilty" of something sufficiently serious under Sharia. That's bad enough, but it gets worse. This vigilantism is often abused, especially against women, gays, etc., and those in power simply turn a blind eye to the malefaction (even under Sharia) by the vigilante.

They showed how this is now happening here in the USA. For example, an Iraqi immigrant to the USA (living in Saint Luis) who does not speak English just recently had the Star of David carved onto his back for writing a poem mourning the death of Jews during the Holocaust. Here is a Blaze report on it:

Posted on September 28, 2011
by Tiffany Gabbay

And how about that new Egyptian Nazi Party? Stakelbeck said the founder lived in the USA and was mainstream in the Muslim culture here in the USA for many years.

There's a lot more for those who are interested, including how this is all engtangled with the Muslim Brotherhood. This campaign is just starting.

My own posture (and pleasure at Glenn's approach) is that I do not believe in fighting hate with hate. Oh, sometimes in an emergency you need to, so maybe you can win a battle or two by loathing and violence, but ultimately you do not accomplish anything good if you turn into evil yourself.

People who relish hatred end up losing their souls, and I don't mean in the Christian sense. They poison themselves on the premise level and suck the joy out of everyone they come into contact with.

So I am always reluctant to get this conversation going again. It attracts haters like manure attracts flies.

But, it needs to be done, so there it is.

Glenn made a list of people who have been trying to spread the word against the Islamist threat in the USA (and elsewhere) for some time now and made a call for people to donate to these organizations. From what I understand, he knows all of them and is personal friends with most. He especially praised the guy who founded Memri and David Horowitz.

You can get the list on that link and probably links over time. As this was just announced, here is the information as it stands right now. I expect more stuff will be added, so be sure to go to the link above if you want this information.

MEMRI.ORG

ZUHDI JASSER, AMERICAN ISLAMIC FORUM FOR DEMOCRACY

IRSHAD MANJI, DIRECTOR OF THE MORAL COURAGE PROJECT AT THE ROBERT F. WAGNER GRADUATE SCHOOL OF PUBLIC SERVICE AT NYU

FRANK GAFFNEY, CENTER FOR SECURITY POLICY

STEVE EMERSON, THE INVESTIGATIVE PROJECT ON TERRORISM

DAVID HOROWITZ, THE FREEDOM CENTER

ITAMAR MARCUS, PALESTINIAN MEDIA WATCH

BRIGITTE GABRIEL, ACT! FOR AMERICA

JAY SEKULOW, AMERICAN CENTER FOR LAW AND JUSTICE

RALPH REED, THE FAITH AND FREEDOM COALITION

NONIE DARWISH, FORMER MUSLIMS UNITED

MIDDLE EAST MEDIA RESEARCH INSTITUTE

So, I recommend taking out a trial of GBTV, to see this stuff if for nothing else. And I hope you enhoy it and find it informative.

I see I will have to separate this Glenn Beck section here on OL from Fox News sooner than later. GBTV is growing by leaps and bounds.

Michael