The Vagina Tree of Brooklyn is ...yes ...deflowered!

Selene

In the spirit of Objectivism and a sense of humor, I offer The Vagina Tree Story.

It is a sad tail, oops, tale of an ancient, aged Sycamore tree in McCarron Park in Brooklyn. The pastorally uninitiated inner city yuppies, dinks and metrosexuals decided that this particular section of the tree bore a striking resemblance to a specific part of the female anatomy and named it the Vagina Tree.

An enterprising dolt then provided a labial piercing to the upper right outer vulva of the tree. This clearly embarrassed all the birds and squirrels who rapidly abandoned the tree for the forest. I also believe, that, as we all know, animals senses impeding acts of nature and or God.

Sure enough, God decided to engage in his or her playfully retributive way and snap went the Vagina Tree in this EPIC GLOBAL WARMING MAN MADE EVENT of last weekend.

Yep, God deflowered the Vagina Tree. Who says there is no cosmic sense of humor!

dtg_vaginatree_2011_9_2_bk02_i.jpg Before: The so-called "Vagina Tree," a decades-old Sycamore inside McCarren Park, earned its nickname for resembling a female body part.

Credit: NY Shitty

After...

dtg_vaginatree_2011_9_2_bk01_i.jpg Photo by Stefano Giovannini

Edited by Selene

In the spirit of Objectivism and a sense of humor, I offer The Vagina Tree Story.

It is a sad tail, oops, tale of an ancient, aged Sycamore tree in McCarron Park in Brooklyn. The pastorally uninitiated inner city yuppies, dinks and metrosexuals decided that this particular section of the tree bore a striking resemblance to a specific part of the female anatomy and named it the Vagina Tree.

An enterprising dolt then provided a labial piercing to the upper right outer vulva of the tree. This clearly embarrassed all the birds and squirrels who rapidly abandoned the tree for the forest. I also believe, that, as we all know, animals senses impeding acts of nature and or God.

Sure enough, God decided to engage in his or her playfully retributive way and snap went the Vagina Tree in this EPIC GLOBAL WARMING MAN MADE EVENT of last weekend.

Yep, God deflowered the Vagina Tree. Who says there is no cosmic sense of humor!

dtg_vaginatree_2011_9_2_bk02_i.jpg Before: The so-called "Vagina Tree," a decades-old Sycamore inside McCarren Park, earned its nickname for resembling a female body part.

After...

The stump is still intact, and isn't it the stump that contains that 'particular section'?

I have seen fresh twigs growing from tree stumps, so if they just leave the stump as it is, the 'cult tree' might just flourish again. :)

After...

The stump is still intact, and isn't it the stump that contains that 'particular section'?

I have seen fresh twigs growing from tree stumps, so if they just leave the stump as it is, the 'cult tree' might just flourish again. :)

Angela:

Excellent point, we can rename it the Cult of the Immaculate Hyman...where virginity bounces back! Sort of a Trampoline of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Reminds me of the autopsy that they did on Snow White...

They found seven (7) tiny dents on her Hyman

Drum roll please...!

http://youtu.be/7yl3UMO-TkE

Edited by Selene