Krugmanomics from the Twilight Zone

You guys think this is some made up stuff, huh?

Well it ain't.

Paul Krugman, Nobel Prize winner, American intellectual employed by the New York Times, Princeton professor, etc. etc. etc. not only says we need some more inflation, but that he can demonstrate it though a hypothetical he got from the Twilight Zone.

All we need to do is create make-work government projects by greatly expanding our military in preparation against an alien invasion and the economy will recover.

How to pay for that? No worries. The government can use inflation to pay for it.

From the horse's mouth:

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/104596" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dayaamm!

You can't make this stuff up.

I had to put this here in the Humor section because I don't know where else to put it.

:)

Michael

Well it ain't.

Paul Krugman, Nobel Prize winner, American intellectual employed by the New York Times, Princeton professor, etc. etc. etc. not only says we need some more inflation, but that he can demonstrate it though a hypothetical he got from the Twilight Zone.

All we need to do is create make-work government projects by greatly expanding our military in preparation against an alien invasion and the economy will recover.

How to pay for that? No worries. The government can use inflation to pay for it.

From the horse's mouth:

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/104596" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dayaamm!

I had to put this here in the Humor section because I don't know where else to put it.

Michael

He is advocating a Super Swindle. Well, at least his is open about it.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Well it ain't.

From the horse's mouth:

Dayaamm!

Michael

He is advocating a Super Swindle. Well, at least his is open about it.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Judging by the similarities in this image to Paul Krugman above, it would not be unreasonable to call this "The Corbomite Maneuver"

320x240.jpg

Maybe he meant Star Trek?