Funniest Obama Bash Ever by Goofball "Felonious Munk"

Funniest Obama Bash Ever by Goofball "Felonious Munk"

This is one rapper even Glenn Beck likes. I caught this thing looking at The Blaze. It is absolutely hilarious--especially the part about China. I've never heard the irony of the USA owning China all that money put in such a simple, spot-on, deadly manner.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tRmZ9zH-mYM?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>

I saw late last night that Jon Stewart tried to get on this bandwagon with a black comedian, Larry Wilmore, but it just didn't come off with the same oomph. But the cat's out of the bag. There's no way the Obama people can play the race card on this stuff. I predict this line of humor will continue up through the 2012 elections.

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:video:thedailyshow.com:394344" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" base="." flashvars="" height="288" width="512">

Michael:

Hilarious Munk video!

For those who might not know the original person, Thelonius Monk, see here.

Monk had disappeared from the scene by the mid-1970s, and made only a small number of appearances during the final decade of his life. His last studio recordings as a leader were made in November 1971 for the English
Black Lion
label, near the end of a worldwide tour with "The Giants of Jazz," a group which included
Dizzy Gillespie
Kai Winding
Sonny Stitt
Al McKibbon
and
Art Blakey
. Bassist
Al McKibbon
, who had known Monk for over twenty years and played on his final tour in 1971, later said: "On that tour Monk said about two words. I mean literally maybe two words. He didn't say 'Good morning', 'Goodnight', 'What time?' Nothing. Why, I don't know. He sent word back after the tour was over that the reason he couldn't communicate or play was that
Art Blakey
and I were so ugly."
[17]
A different side of Monk is revealed in
Lewis Porter
's biography,
John Coltrane: His Life and Music
; Coltrane states: "Monk is exactly the opposite of Miles [Davis]: he talks about music all the time, and he wants so much for you to understand that if, by chance, you ask him something, he'll spend hours if necessary to explain it to you."
[18]

Adam

Edited by Selene