[Sarah] Palin to start nationwide bus tour

Today, Sarah Palin rejected all energy subsidies in a brief interview with reporters in Gettysburg. Scott Conroy of Real Clear Politics reports from Gettysburg:

Asked Tuesday whether she supports the federal subsidy of ethanol, an always critical issue in the presidential nominating cycle, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin went one step further and called for the elimination of all energy subsidies.

“I think that all of our energy subsidies need to be relooked at today and eliminated,” Palin told RCP during a quick stop at a coffee shop in this picturesque town tucked into the south-central Pennsylvania countryside. “And we need to make sure that we’re investing and allowing our businesses to invest in reliable energy products right now that aren’t going to necessitate subsidies because, bottom line, we can’t afford it.” ….

“We’ve got to allow the free market to dictate what’s most efficient and economical for our nation’s economy,” Palin said. “No, at this time, our country can’t afford the subsidies. Before, though, we even start arguing about some of these domestic subsidies that need to be eliminated — should be — we need to look at ending subsidies and loans to foreign countries and their energy production that we’re relying on, like Brazil.”

Yep, she is stupid, she is not worthy of our support, she is not intellectual enough...

Really?

She just is a person of extreme integrity and she gets it right ...I guess she is just lucky that she picks the side of free market capitalism each time...stupid is as stupid does...lucky bitch...What ho!

Adam

I do not think she will run, much to my displeasure

I have a feeling Palin will run.

She's working on undoing character assassination at the present.

And doing one hell of a job.

Michael

Michael:

I hope you are correct. I love the way she has the media hounds following her around and criticizing her for not giving them her itinerary and "sneaking out the back of the hotel" to go to her next stop.

It is hilarious to see them not being pandered too and being enraged because she does not care. It is a brilliant approach in the media dominated madness that has been created by the same media madmen.

The pinnacle was this MSNBC moron Martin Bashir who claimed that she was violating Federal laws here.

To believe that this moron actually has a show and is considered a "reporter" should even make Riggenbach saddened that he is part of "journalism."

Adam

Non-candidacy combined with massive media fame has its pluses, and Sarah Palin highlighted them tonight for Sean Hannity, via POLITICO's Juana Summers:

"Not only do I love my freedom of not having a title and being a declared candidate - that is liberating - I know you can make a difference as an individual," she said. "Hopefully, I can inspire others to know that you don't need a title. You don't need to be in office to effect positive change."

It's becoming less clear, as time goes on, that Palin will choose the shackles of a campaign.

She also insisted, less than surprisingly, that her comments about Mitt Romney's uphill battle courting tea party voters - her base support - were taken out of context by the press.

Continue Reading "I'm thankful that he's running," she said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0611/56247.html#ixzz1OKixuS4f

Remember Folks:

"Howard Dean, the former Democratic National Committee chairman who helped Democrats capture the White House in 2008, warns that Sarah Palin could defeat President Obama in 2012.

Dean says his fellow Democrats should beware of inside-the-Beltway conventional wisdom that Obama would crush Palin in a general-election contest next year.

"I think she could win," Dean told The Hill in an interview Friday. 'She wouldn't be my first choice if I were a Republican but I think she could win.'"

I might remind folks that although he was an inept presidential candidate, remember the infamous "scream" post primary win event, he still engineered the re-taking of the House prior to the O'biwan victory which, with Quisling Lieberman's vote gave us Obiwancare.

Full article in the Hill.com here.

Adam

The Washington Post is certainly taking Palin seriously.

Look at this crap:

Help investigate the Palin e-mails

By Ryan Kellett

June 9, 2011

The Washington Post - Conversations

From the article:

More than 24,000 e-mail messages sent to and from Sarah Palin during her tenure as Alaska's governor will be released Friday. Join The Post in digging through them. We are looking for 100 organized and diligent readers who will work alongside Post reporters to analyze, contextualize, and research the e-mails. Think of it as spending some time in our newsroom.

Our hope is that working together, we can efficiently find interesting information and extract new stories that will lead to further investigation. We don't know what we'll find, but we want you to be ready and open for the challenge.

You will communicate with us virtually and work in small teams to make light work of reviewing the e-mail threads. Notice the patterns. Identify recipients and senders. Connect specific e-mails to larger themes and events. We'll give you a sense of what to look out for...

That last bears repeating:

"We'll give you a sense of what to look out for..."

I bet they will.

And then later they can blame any overt bias or wrong-doing by them--if such ever happens (heh!)--on the non-professional community help.

I hope they learn the lesson the hard way that it is not a good idea to use your own readers to practice a deceptive CYA policy.

Michael

Yep, Michael:

I saw that article. It actually amuses me and makes me more committed to her campaign if she does decide to run.

She has recently begun the discussion of why we should not have a long term involvement in Afghanistan.

What I find most interesting is the blind and visceral fear that the liberal/left has of her candidacy because they, at some primitive, subliminal level fully understand that she will beat O'biwan head to head in 2012.

I am currently playing with various electoral map probabilities with her, Paul, Romney, Pawlenty and Cain as possible candidates.

Adam

Edited by Selene