Hayek vs. Keynes part two

9thdoctor

The first one was hilarious, already discussed on this thread:

http://www.objectivistliving.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8247&view=findpost&p=90148

Here's the new one, just as good, even better I think:

Better moustaches for sure.

I wonder what actual rap fans think of these. Here's the original for your convenience:

Quickly posted, Ninth. I only got to Cafe Hayek a bit late this morning.

This was made with a coterie of volunteers in the NYC area who signed on to bring the project to fruition. See anyone you know in the credits?

See anyone you know in the credits?

I just played the credits only, looking for your name and didn't see it. Who should I be looking for? I might have missed it, particularly the names of the extras and the special thanks people go by quick.

See anyone you know in the credits?

I just played the credits only, looking for your name and didn't see it. Who should I be looking for? I might have missed it, particularly the names of the extras and the special thanks people go by quick.

No, I was not in it; and, no, I did not see anyone I knew. But the world is small and you might.

Overall, I was pleasantly surprised and greatly impressed with their work. In What Do You Care What Other People Think, Richard Feynman tells of his experience as a professional artist. At some level, of course, you do need talent - whatever that might be - and in some way, even though a "natural physicist" Feynman had the "innate talent" to be a painter. Perhaps. Perhaps, rather, any intelligent person - maybe any person - can achieve to their limits given a willingness to learn by working at a task.

So, too, with this video. These guys are economics professors. Who knew they were video artists?