Is Donald Rumsfeld a Lizard Person from Outer Space who Eats Human Flesh?

He didn't deny it

I got this thing on The Blaze here.

Donald Rumsfeld just did an interview for his book, Known and Unknown: A Memoir, on "The Opie & Anthony Show" on Sirius XM Radio. Louis CK sat in and it get really weird. It's all in the video below.

I didn't know where to put this one, so I put it here in Humor. It's a very odd sort of humor, though, so it's even sort of out of place here.

Louis CK made his "inconvenient question" joke, and it was funny, but then he wouldn't give it up. He just kept going on and on and on about whether Rumsfeld was a lizard or not, saying he wanted a formal denial.

Surprisingly, Rumsfeld handled it well, without his former press combativeness. Well, he did say he didn't answer because he didn't just fall off the turnip truck, but that was all.

I think there's something in this one for everyone, Runsfeld lovers, Runsfeld haters, and Runsfeld indifferent. I just can't figure out what it is...

:)

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dK8Y2nO_8TM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Michael

Michael,

I assume that you know where the "lizard people from outer space" came from. To those who don't know, this "revelation" is from one David Icke, a writer/lecturer on conspiracies who has taken conspiracy theory to a new low. It already had a bad reputation, but Icke has found a way to besmirch even this notoriety.

Despite being a total "psycho-ceramic," he apparently has garnered quite a following. This article from Wikipedia is probably all that you need to know about this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

Edited by Jerry Biggers

• 4 weeks later...

He didn't deny it

I got this thing on The Blaze here.

He just kept going on and on and on about whether Rumsfeld was a lizard or not, saying he wanted a formal denial.

Surprisingly, Rumsfeld handled it well, without his former press combativeness. Well, he did say he didn't answer because he didn't just fall off the turnip truck, but that was all.

Michael

Of course he handled it well. You don't think Lizardians train their covert agents?

The problems start when they get older. Sometimes they just suddenly revert to instinctive behavior, without warning.

lizard_peeps.jpg

Darth Rumsfeld is a Sith. He and Darth Cheney attempted to ensnare Dubya in the Dark Side of the Force.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Here's a cute video that came up on Real Clear Politics highlighting the hypocrisy of the Bush bashers (including Rumsfeld bashers).

I don't know why Bush bashers have to be hypocritical like this. There is plenty to bash without the spin.

All this proves to me is that both sides are the same crap--just different flavors.

I find the video funny, although I don't buy into the implied Bush support. Taken as a spoof of hypocrisy, though, it's quite a hoot.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yAyCdfOXvec?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• 1 year later...

Just when I was starting to feel safe...

Last week two(2) members of Prime Minister Harper's own Conservative government introduced him as "The Prime Minister of Cannibal."

One of them was Environment Minister Peter Kent, (a former journalist!!).

This came after Culture Minister Bev Oda had made a reference to Canada's "nutrititious children."

Coincidence? I don't think so.

If you don't hear from me again you will know why.

Carol

Very, very afraid for my country