"Here Stuarts Once in Glory Reign'd"

caroljane

Good haggis to all Mc's, Mac's, New Glasgow Micmacs and Forever Plaidists on OL!

Cad ye not tell me where I can get bonnie haggis in New Jersey? I have always wanted to try it. It reminds me of kishke (stuffed cow derma).

Ba'al Chatzaf

Edited by BaalChatzaf

Good haggis to all Mc's, Mac's, New Glasgow Micmacs and Forever Plaidists on OL!

Can ye not tell me where I can get bonnie haggis in New Jersey? I have always wanted to try it. It reminds me of kishke (stuffed cow derma).

Ba'al Chatzaf

I fear ye'd have tae make it frae scratch, lad. But they do say there be muckle sheep in yon Yankee glens!

Edited by daunce lynam

Can ye not tell me where I can get bonnie haggis in New Jersey? I have always wanted to try it. It reminds me of kishke (stuffed cow derma).

Ba'al Chatzaf

I fear ye'd have tae make it frae scratch, lad. But they do say there be muckle sheep in yon Yankee glens!

Ach! seak an ye shall find tis saed. Here in N.J. is the place.

http://newyork.seriouseats.com/2009/01/new-jersey-dispatch-robert-burns-day-haggis-argyle-stewarts-kearny.html

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ba'al Chatzaf

http://newyork.seriouseats.com/2009/01/new-jersey-dispatch-robert-burns-day-haggis-argyle-stewarts-kearny.html

Ba'al Chatzaf

Great article! (I half-thought I might be linking to a field full of Democrats for a minute). I've had real haggis here and in Scotland and I liked it. Of course in typical "chains and misery" Scots fashion they have to serve the damn turnips too. I bet they've just grown them all these years to punish themselves.

Burns nights are the best fun ever, if you ever get a chance to go to one, go!

Ba'al Chatzaf

http://newyork.serio...rts-kearny.html

Ba'al Chatzaf

Robert:

Nice place. It is about ten (10) minutes from where I am.

Adam