Michael Lee Hill on UFO Sightings over Lake Erie

Rich Engle

Just caught this on Facebook. Mike is a very close friend of mine--GREAT guitar player. I talked to him last week, before this here happened, but I'll get hold of him and see if he has anything else to say.

Edited by Rich Engle

It's all interesting, but so far from convincing that all one can do is speculate, and remain skeptical. True believers in UFO's, are also wishful thinkers - I know because I was one, 40 years ago.

You'd imagine that any technology that could make light work of the distance involved to get here, could put out their lights and stay invisible.

And if they didn't care about invisibility, then why can't they appear to humans unambiguously, in broad daylight?

It would be irrational, I believe, to rule out alien life 100%, but the getting here ...

Tony

I really don't know, and I've been following it for decades. But it does look like whatever these are, the sightings are becoming more consistent as to looks, and more frequent.

It would be irrational, I believe, to rule out alien life 100%, but the getting here ...

Listen to:

(I've got faith of the heart)

or even better:

Ba'al Chatzaf

Edited by BaalChatzaf

Listen to:

or even better:

Ba'al Chatzaf

Who is this? What have you done with the real Ba'al?

The Ba'al I know is the pragmatic mathematician, who never goes all gushy and poetic.

Faith of the Heart, indeed.

Ba'al, I distinctly remember you pooh-poohing the possibility of inter-stellar travel, quite recently. Are you being contrarian again!?

Tony

Listen to:

or even better:

Ba'al Chatzaf

Who is this? What have you done with the real Ba'al?

The Ba'al I know is the pragmatic mathematician, who never goes all gushy and poetic.

Faith of the Heart, indeed.

Ba'al, I distinctly remember you pooh-poohing the possibility of inter-stellar travel, quite recently. Are you being contrarian again!?

Tony

At no point did this song contradict the theory of relativity. I like it because it expresses a kind of can-do optimism which has been missing a long time in this country.

Ba'al Chatzaf