This Guy is like a Goldwater or Reagan

Selene

This is a remarkable individual. I have seen him speak at some live events.

He gets it. He is exceptionally well informed and his rhetorical style is spectacularly refreshing.

Adam

Some rhetorical style. If you oppose him, he will lean on you and crush the breath out of your stove in rib-cage. Christie may be refreshing, but he is a bit of a thug.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Edited by BaalChatzaf

Politics ain't tiddlywinks, Bob.

Surely not in New Jersey, the bid-a-bing State. The Supranos live in Tennafly and the gumbas run the State.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Surely not in New Jersey, the bid-a-bing State. The Supranos live in Tennafly and the gumbas run the State.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Hmm, so I guess one of the prerequisites of being one of the rational chosen people is to be a narrow minded bigot?

Just wondering.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Hmm, so I guess one of the prerequisites of being one of the rational chosen people is to be a narrow minded bigot?

Just wondering.

In New Jersey even some of the Rabbis are Connected. That is the way it is in the Garden State.

It is positively embarrassing. See Solomon Dweck and http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2009/07/breaking-syrian-rabbis-public-officials-arrested-on-money-laundering-charges-567.html. Feh! Fooey!

What kills me is that the Jews involved Knew Better. Its a shame! Its a shondah!

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ba'al Chatzaf

Just wondering.

In New Jersey even some of the Rabbis are Connected. That is the way it is in the Garden State.

It is positively embarrassing. See Solomon Dweck and http://failedmessiah...harges-567.html. Feh! Fooey!

What kills me is that the Jews involved Knew Better. Its a shame! Its a shondah!

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ahh, so that is the exception? Just a few Jewish Rabbis in New Jersey in organized crime and the rest are those stereotypical greasy, garlic eating EYEtalians?

Ba'al Chatzaf

Just wondering.

It is positively embarrassing. See Solomon Dweck and http://failedmessiah...harges-567.html. Feh! Fooey!

Ba'al Chatzaf

Ahh, so that is the exception? Just a few Jewish Rabbis in New Jersey in organized crime and the rest are those stereotypical greasy, garlic eating EYEtalians?

I am sure there are Protestant criminals in New Jersey as well. Even WASPS go astray.

Ba'al Chatzaf