It's Barbara's Birthday!!!

It's thread bump time.

wave.gifwave.gifwave.gifwave.gif

(And by the way, I do rather like the jazz version of Happy Birthday -- although not as much as the chipmunk version. Thank you for that, Dennis.)

Aww shucks.

Sad, eh?

I'm sorry I never met her. She may have been at AR's talk in the early 70's that I attended (Ford Hall Forum--The Anti-Industrial Revolution). I don't remember. The little lady at the podium, with the heavy Russian accent, commanded all the attention.

I'm glad though I had the opportunity to thank Barbara, on this Board, for writing The Passion (It's one of my favorite books).

She graciously answered me with a "you're welcome"

She also replied back to me on 2 other separate occasions (which I can not find on my OL profile/ history section).

I think it's time for me to re-read the jewel she wrote & I'll never forget.

I'm sorry I never met her. She may have been at AR's talk in the early 70's that I attended (Ford Hall Forum--The Anti-Industrial Revolution). I don't remember. The little lady at the podium, with the heavy Russian accent, commanded all the attention.

I'm glad though I had the opportunity to thank Barbara, on this Board, for writing The Passion (It's one of my favorite books).

She also replied back to me on 2 other separate occasions (which I can not find on my OL profile/ history section).

She was not at the FHF after the break of 1968.

--Brant

virtual guarantee

She was not at the FHF after the break of 1968.

--Brant

virtual guarantee

Thanks for the info Brant.

-Joe