23 October 1983

That's interesting, Gary. What was your SF occupational specialty?

--Brant

18 Foxtrot

That's interesting. I'm ex-SF and didn't know that. Things sure have changed since I was in. Is 18 Foxtrot Intelligence Sergeant? Apparently. Checking the Internet, if I were in today I'd be 18 Delta (Medical). If you don't belong to the Special Forces Association, you might get some value from it.

--Brant

Well mention my name and Intelligence in the same breath and there is usually some snickering! I may take your advice but I am no longer much of a joiner of anything.

Come on, T.b., ;) you're by no means a monster and there's always an answer, some answers take much longer to attain but they're always out there. You just got to figure it out and you will.

*Big Big Super duper HUG*

Holy Mother of.......Talk about a WMD! Hooaah!!! SEX......BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All in one lil' ol' Firecracker!!!!

Come on, T.b., ;) you're by no means a monster and there's always an answer, some answers take much longer to attain but they're always out there. You just got to figure it out and you will.

Holy Mother of.......Talk about a WMD! Hooaah!!! SEX......BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO....always get a laugh and a smile !!! Good to see you and in good spirits it seems !!!! Talked to Jody about a month or so back, only briefly though, on the phone. He seems to be doing really well. He asked how you were doing and what you've been up to. You and me both, not much of a joiner, always something going on but sometimes a great and much needed distraction; that is, until things get way too busy. Of all things have been thinking about moving out to Montana..d'oh...or Pennsylvania. Undecided but I'll see.

LMAO....always get a laugh and a smile !!! Good to see you and in good spirits it seems !!!! Talked to Jody about a month or so back, only briefly though, on the phone. He seems to be doing really well. He asked how you were doing and what you've been up to. You and me both, not much of a joiner, always something going on but sometimes a great and much needed distraction; that is, until things get way too busy. Of all things have been thinking about moving out to Montana..d'oh...or Pennsylvania. Undecided but I'll see.

Florida is more comfortable this time of the year...;-D