Disgusting - School kids taught to praise Obama

Michael Stuart Kelly

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Singing is really a matter of great importance to you, isn't it, Michael? If the kids are taught to believe crooks and nonentities like Nixon and Reagan are great men who are "leading" us to a better tomorrow through the miracle of government, that's just fine and dandy. On the other hand, if they're taught to literally sing the praises of a fatuous fraud like Obama, this is beyond the pale.

Have I properly understood you?

JR

Reagan would have objected to a better tomorrow due to government. He was the one who said, "Government cannot solve your problems, government is the problem.". Could we teach kids to sing THAT?

Bob

Edited by PatriotResistance

Ed H:

Die Obamajungen sagt

Is that supposed to be translated as 'The Obama disciples say'?

It would be "Die Obamajünger sagen" then.

: Phil - The phrase means "Freedom is slavery." Orwellian Obama.

Why are you so 'phobic' of Obama?

JR:

Singing is really a matter of great importance to you, isn't it, Michael? If the kids are taught to believe crooks and nonentities like Nixon and Reagan are great men who are "leading" us to a better tomorrow through the miracle of government, that's just fine and dandy. On the other hand, if they're taught to literally sing the praises of a fatuous fraud like Obama, this is beyond the pale.

Have I properly understood you?

JR

How on earth could Nixon and Reagan have been "nonentities"? (??)

Edited by Xray

Phil - The phrase means "Freedom is slavery." Orwellian Obama.

What about the 'Newspeak' created by Rand, who e. g. claimed that egotism is "selflessness" and that plants can attribute value?

Edited by Xray

Xray, on another thread you expressed disagreement with Rand on sexual and romantic matters.

Phil, the disagreement was about Rand claiming that others "ought to" value what she subjectively preferred. Thus in her view, a type like Roark became man "as man should be".

Do you have a view on which of the above two choices would be most -objectively- appropriate for purchasing women? :mellow:

The discussion with Selene had been been about whether a currency has to be pegged to an objective value, [he had asked "Does currency have to be "pegged" to an objective value? (Selene)]

But it can't be pegged to an objective value at all because values are always subjective. Even if many people happen to share the same value, this does not make it objective. Just think of the many alleged objective values in the history of mankind which are of no relevance anymore today in less rigidly stuctured societies (like e. g. "family honor", "virginity", religion, to name but a few).

But since the idea of values being objective is usually taught from the cradle on, it is often very difficult to see its false premise.

As for a currency used, this too is merely an agreed-upon medium for exchanging goods, whether the currency is gold, silver, coconuts or camels which a desert sheik exchanges for a bride.

So, there exists of course no "objectively appropriate choice for purchasing women".

In that context, it is crucial to separate facts from person valuation. It is a fact that women are being puchased in certain parts of the world; whether one shares this 'subjective value' system is another issue.

Edited by Xray

Sweden, hmmm, I hope you are not getting a sex change operation so you could be the new Christine Jorgeson...

Adam

What on Earth?

Oh, and...

"Obama, who art in D.C.

Hallowed be thy Name

Thy Acorn come

Thy will be done, in America as it is in Venezuela

Give us this day our daily speech

And forgive us our whiteness, as we forgive those that murder our citizens

And lead us not into capitalism

But deliver us from freedom

For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever"

:lol: Thanks for nothing for relaying that to this thread, Ted. I'm sick right now and that made me laugh so hard that I nearly died from the ensuing coughing fit it produced. :lol:

The comments are hilarious.

"To whoever is currently manufacturing and selling those flags.....

I will personally and legally hunt each of you down for the sole purpose of making citizens arrests and prosecuting each and every one of you to the fullest extend of the law under US Code pertaining to The Flag of The United States of America.

Understand this.... you have every right in the world to support the person you voted for and I will stand right in front of you in the line of fire to defend that right.

But the instant you put a single man on a higher pedestal than the law, whatever games you are playing are over and you lose..... maybe forever.

I'm comin' after you and you cannot hide behind any anonymous nickname or IP address.

I'm guessing those flags are made in China, or by a company owned by a George Soros entity.

Kenny Solomon"

"Hey Kenny Solomon, You stupid inbred son of a bitch!!!! I have a flag just like that with Obamas face on it... COME TRACK MY ASS DOWN YOU FUCKING RIGHT WING LUNATIC!!! GO AHEAD. I'm waiting with a loaded shotgun; Come try to citizens arrest me you wingnut and I'll blow your fucking head off!!!

come on. BRING IT ON YOU PANZY PIECE OF SHIT.

I bet you're flying that yellow "don't tread on me" bullshit flag.. YELLOW STANDS FOR THE PIECE OF SHIT COWARD THAT YOU ARE...

if not , come right ahead.... citizens arrest by a right winger!!! that'll be the fucking day."

"I'll even give you my address you dickless son of a bitch....

I'm going to start mailing U.S. flags around with Obamas face on it just to piss you fuckers off!!! ... Anything to see a conservative sweat... you might even have a fucking heart attack when you find out you can't do dick about it....

BTW , we're going to elect Obama again in 2012 !... You might as well go ahead and off yourself now you miserable fucks..."

:lol: A transcript of what would be known as the Battle of the Keyboard Warriors Over the Creepy Obama-flag Picture

Edited by Michelle R

Ich schwöre: Ich werde dem Führer des Deutschen Reiches und Volkes Adolf Hitler treu und gehorsam sein, die Gesetze beachten, und meine Amtspflichten gewissenhaft erfüllen, so wahr mir Gott helfe.

Service oath for public servants Ich schwöre: Ich werde dem Führer des Deutschen Reiches und Volkes Adolf Hitler treu und gehorsam sein, die Gesetze beachten, und meine Amtspflichten gewissenhaft erfüllen, so wahr mir Gott helfe. I swear: I will be faithful and obedient to Adolf Hitler, leader of the German state and people, to observe the law, and to conscientiously fulfil my official duties, so help me God.

Plug in Barak Obama for Adolf Hitler and you have something that is chillingly familiar.

Now combine the Obama Flag with the Hoerst Wessel song and you really have something to be alarmed about.

Ba'al Chatzaf