Fugitive Nazi lived as 'pious Muslim' at Cairo hotel

Michael Stuart Kelly

Fugitive Nazi lived as 'pious Muslim' at Cairo hotel

Feb 5

Breitbart

From the article:

One of the most wanted Nazi war criminals, Aribert Heim or "Doctor Death," lived for years as a quiet, pious Muslim in a small hotel on the edge of Islamic Cairo, where he was known as Doctor Tarek.

Concealed in the labyrinthine streets of the largest city in Africa and the Middle East, the man wanted for killing hundreds of concentration camp victims with horrific medical experiments found refuge until his death in 1992.

. . .

It was in the Qasr el-Medina hotel, today a run-down building with stairways overflowing with rubbish, that the "butcher of Mauthausen" arrived on the run after converting to Islam and taking the name Tarek Farid Hussein.

"His life was very ordered, exercise in the morning, then prayers at the main Al-Azhar mosque, and long sessions spent reading and writing while sat on a rocking chair," says Abu Ahmed.

This one got away. But notice where...

Michael

This business of Nazism in the Islamist movement is like cancer. You don't really see it until the rot starts taking apart the outer structure.

But it is far more deadly than, say, keeping to an unhealthy diet of junk food that makes you too fat. People can point to the fat and say the problem is there, but they can't see the cancer.

(I just now decided to use this metaphor, but the more I think about it, the more I like it. Cancer=Nazism. Begin fat on junk food=Islam.)

Michael

Christopher,

Here are some posts from another thread. Tip of the iceberg. I strongly suggest reading the links.

Michael

If you're arguing for a Nazi connection, most likely through Syria, athough Syria is just an equal opportunity clearinghouse for all kinds of terrorist elements and links to old Nazi bad guys like Alois Bruner in Damascus and others.

James,

I already did that and documented it last year. See here (and following) for some of the research. There are oodles of documentation if you start looking. It's quite an eye-opener.

James,

Here is another site I found very informative on the Nazi-Islamist connection:

Tell The Children The Truth

Michael

James,

Here is another site I found very informative on the Nazi-Islamist connection:

Tell The Children The Truth

Michael

It is an eye opener. I'm going to have to take a lot of time on this. Thanks for the links and leads.

Jim

This is going to take several weeks of follow up work that I don't have right now but will get to eventually. The scale of Nazis that were sheltered in Egypt under Nasser is mindboggling. I also did not know the connection of the Nazis to Saddam's uncle. I knew Nazis were sheltered in Syria and several South American countries. I did not know about their safe haven in Egypt.

Jim

The Islam-Nazi Connection is clear. It is Kill The Jews. Simple as that.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Bob,

We are in total agreement on this.

And we are in agreement on another thing. It is disgusting and needs to be stamped out.

It is almost inconceivable how mankind has allowed this evil to fester and flourish after WWII.

Wasn't WWII enough for everybody?

Michael

Bob,

We are in total agreement on this.

And we are in agreement on another thing. It is disgusting and needs to be stamped out.

It is almost inconceivable how mankind has allowed this evil to fester and flourish after WWII.

Wasn't WWII enough for everybody?

Michael

Only in that generation. People forget quickly. The battle never ends. It must be fought in each generation.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Pick your enemy well.

Chris,

This is where I see where the terrorist watchdog intellectuals have totally dropped the ball. They constantly choose their enemy poorly. If you go to any of the hardliner sites (Little Green Footballs and so forth), you will see constant blasts against Islam and the whole Muslim culture (with a sporadic token good word for show), backed up by quotes from the Holy Books, and hardly anything at all against the Nazi influence in that culture in the places it exists.

This is like constantly blasting Christianity as a whole (Catholicism, Baptism, Mormons, etc.) for the KKK when it was still active, citing quotes from the Bible and so forth to "prove" the case that all Christians are like the KKK.

Religion needs to be blasted, especially the really irrational stuff, but not to the point of ignoring an actual dangerous enemy you can point to and everyone can see.

This leads me to conclude that many of the modern day intellectuals in our own culture are tribal in nature. If they had been born and raised on the "other side," they would be just as vocal and vehement against the Western world as they are presently against the Muslim world. They prefer to wage war against a tribe (a whole culture in this case) rather than get to the true intellectual roots of a real explicit enemy.

I believe that this is so because if they properly identified the real enemy (leftover Nazi influence), this implies the possibility that the other culture (Islam) has men and women of good character within it. This fact contradicts their blind fear and hatred.

I cannot relate to intellectuals like that. They not only choose their enemies poorly, they use the same fundamental metaphysics and epistemology (tribalism/collectivism) as the real enemies do. They mouth the word "reason," but use a different standard in practice.

Michael

Baal; I agree. We just don't need the worry about the Pope being the big carrier of it. Pick your enemy well.

Das Panzer Pope is not my enemy. He is the butt of my ill humor. The Catholic Church, once one of the Powers, is a feeble shadow of its former self. No one is afraid of the Spanish Inquisition.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Only in that generation. People forget quickly. The battle never ends. It must be fought in each generation. Will wonders never cease? Ba'al and I are in complete harmony on this one.

I have a question. How much does the current Politically Correct climate around the world contribute to the perpetuation of these ideas? I mean, no one is allow to say, "So and so is BAD." That's not keeping with PC. If we can't honestly say such and such is evil or bad and call a spade a spade because it is incorrect, then evil ideas will keep flourishing. It takes a strong stand to defeat an evil idea, not a wishy washy apology.

BTW, I've notice over the past few years on so many TV shows, some main character has a best friend that's Muslim. Nothing wrong with having a muslim best friend, but it's such a coincidence that this started happening AFTER 9/11 and the Muslim terror acts.

Ginny:

PC is perfect communism in action. Instill fear of losing your livelihood if you do not obey the state's approved semantic. And yes it can and is happening here.

I have a number of clients and friends who are NYC, LI and NJ schoolteachers and they told me I would not last through home room with my outspoken attitude towards censorship, bureaucratic stupidity and out right extortion from authoritarians!

Adam

Pick your enemy well.

Chris,

This is where I see where the terrorist watchdog intellectuals have totally dropped the ball. They constantly choose their enemy poorly. If you go to any of the hardliner sites (Little Green Footballs and so forth), you will see constant blasts against Islam and the whole Muslim culture (with a sporadic token good word for show), backed up by quotes from the Holy Books, and hardly anything at all against the Nazi influence in that culture in the places it exists.

This is like constantly blasting Christianity as a whole (Catholicism, Baptism, Mormons, etc.) for the KKK when it was still active, citing quotes from the Bible and so forth to "prove" the case that all Christians are like the KKK.

Religion needs to be blasted, especially the really irrational stuff, but not to the point of ignoring an actual dangerous enemy you can point to and everyone can see.

This leads me to conclude that many of the modern day intellectuals in our own culture are tribal in nature. If they had been born and raised on the "other side," they would be just as vocal and vehement against the Western world as they are presently against the Muslim world. They prefer to wage war against a tribe (a whole culture in this case) rather than get to the true intellectual roots of a real explicit enemy.

I believe that this is so because if they properly identified the real enemy (leftover Nazi influence), this implies the possibility that the other culture (Islam) has men and women of good character within it. This fact contradicts their blind fear and hatred.

I cannot relate to intellectuals like that. They not only choose their enemies poorly, they use the same fundamental metaphysics and epistemology (tribalism/collectivism) as the real enemies do. They mouth the word "reason," but use a different standard in practice.

Michael

Michael; Some great points. Have you looked at a recent Reason TV where Nick Gillespie interviews Schwartz who is emphasizing a more rational Islam in a book "The Other Islam". It's worth looking at.

Michael; Some great points. Have you looked at a recent Reason TV where Nick Gillespie interviews Schwartz who is emphasizing a more rational Islam in a book "The Other Islam". It's worth looking at.

Sufism is outnumbered and outgunned. In the struggle for existence I think it is doomed. Neither God nor reason determines the outcome of religious struggle. It is will, weapons and war. I would not count on too much coming out of a West-Sufi alliance.

The reason why the Protestant movement survived in its struggle with the R.C. Church is that Luther was a bastard who attracted other bastards who were just as narrow, bigoted, willful and hateful as the worst Catholics. It required the hundred years war to sort the matter out.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Bob,

Gimme a break. Sufism has been around for centuries, so no, it is not doomed.

I agree that Islam will most likely not move in that direction as a whole, but not because of guns and all that other stuff.

We would be better off if it did, but we are not part of that culture. We are not even on the table to them. These are matters internal to Islam and have nothing to do with political alliances with the West.

I believe Sufism will flourish but, for a long time to come (at least), will stay in the minority within the Islamic world.

EDIT: The good thing about the Sufi Muslims is that the Nazis don't stand a chance with them. Never will.

Michael

• 1 year later...

Nazism has its roots in tribalism and collectivism, so you will never see these "intellectuals" attack those ideas. They want to blame all these problems on everything else. For them, freedom and liberty are never solutions.