Manning's Fierce Prayer for Bristol Palin

I got this off of another forum. It is hands down the funniest video on the election I have seen to date. The tears are still rolling down my face as I post this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That video sho' nuf' made me wet my britches. 'twas a hoot.

Ba'al Chatzaf

He makes a great point at the end about how the reporters aren't airing their families publicly before going public to slander Sarah Palin's. "Obama's Mama!" Love it.

Iron Legs Obama - should be a Kung Fu Theater flick.

I listened to this again and I just can't help it. It's just too hilarious.

Obama's mama...

... trashy, sloozy floozy lowlife snail-eating white woman who laid down in the hog path with a loser alcoholic who couldn't hold a job and died with metal legs, and she got knocked up and then later hatched Obama...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

:)

(Oh the pain, the pain...)

Michael

I listened to this again and I just can't help it. It's just too hilarious.

Obama's mama...

... trashy, sloozy floozy lowlife snail-eating white woman who laid down in the hog path with a loser alcoholic who couldn't hold a job and died with metal legs, and she got knocked up and then later hatched Obama...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

:)

(Oh the pain, the pain...)

Michael

Michael -

After watching the video, don't you have the feeling you have been scavenging in the trash dump?

Technically speaking . . . . yechhhh!

Bill P

...down there by the tracks with their skirts hiked up and their breasts exposed...

Oh, MAN... He knows little bit too much about that kind of thing... It makes me want to calls up and ax him mo questions.

Heh..

rde

May we dasnf wif yo dates?

Michael doesn't share our nuanced, sophisticated views on humor.

--Brant

Michael, I think you opened the wrong door with this one. Making that kind of repellent garbage directly available on the site is demeaning to OL. What's wrong with 'Hey guys, want a laugh?' plus a link. LOL? Not me. Nicholas.

I got this off of another forum. It is hands down the funniest video on the election I have seen to date. The tears are still rolling down my face as I post this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Astounding!

= Mindy