Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangie

BAMF

Happy Birthday, you wench! I didn't forget it this year and I'm glad I got to be the one to make the thread. I hope you have an awesome day and that for every shitty thing that happens, 100 more good things happen. You rock, homeskillet.

(I would make all kinds of smilies in this thread, but I'm at work and for some reason they don't work here.)

Oh, GOD, I'm sooo tickled pink and a huge smile, you guys !!! Thank you soooo much !!!! So much has happened today and ALL has been GOOD !!!!! I absolutely ADORE that song, Kat. Thank you. I'm laughing at you, Girlie Girl, that you remembered. Since my b-day falls so close to x-mas, it is frequently forgotten. There's been many times I would get calls from even my parents and/or sister on the 30th or the 31st with a happy belated b-day or they call on the 27th or 28th with a "Happy Birthday, Angie." And it's like, um, hello, it's not until tomorrow or the next day. LOL My mom swears to high heaven that I was born on the 27th. I was born at home and she still swears it was the 27th, although the hospital states it was the 29th. Given the history of some of my family members and the home that I was born and that I am probably the only baby born with clothes on, she would no doubt remember. My great grandmother had dated John Dillinger. Yikes. When my mother was preggo with me, they were living in one of the houses that John Dillinger had used as a hideout. Have some interesting stories about that house. Anyway, she went into labor upstairs, was extremely fast. The stairs were very steep which helped push me down. My dad had tried to get my sister to the car and left the front door open. It was snowing very hard. By the time she had gotten to the last 2 or 3 steps, I was already making my introduction to the world. She tried to get down the rest of the way and couldn't so sat down, and woila, there I was born with large women's undies on, rolling across the landing into the snow just right outside the front door. LOL, you would think after all of that, they would no doubt remember when I was born. LOL But it's all good, I know with it being so close to the holidays, all the stress, and festivities, etc., that things can get overlooked easily because I have done the same. So it's no big deal. But so far, all family members have remembered surprisingly with the exception of my dad and his wife but the day isn't up yet. LOL But expect to get a call tomorrow or the next day. I always mess with him and make fun of him because of it and it's turned more into a traditional joke if anything. hehehehe, so far, it has turned out to be a totally awesome day !!!! Thanks you guys !!! I'll be heading to Denny's soon for my free dinner. LOL :D

Before heading out the door to go have some fun for my b-day today, I thought of you guys and all the well wishing for all that has happened over the last few months and most recently with the BS and I heard this song and so had to laugh because it is SOOOO TRUE, although wasn't all that broken up over what happened for quite a few reasons and not feeling pity for myself, oh, no, but this song speaks volumes as to my state of mind and thought I would share it with you guys !!! No doubt an oldie but goodie. I hope everyone has had a beautiful holiday so far !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Well, i don't know you but happy birthday anyway. I just checked my keyboard monitoring software and it seems I still have some keystrokes left in this thing before it expires and I have to renew it so there you go!

Happy Birthday!

Ange, that's some crazy story...wow. You'd definitely think they'd remember the day. Then again, I can barely remember what I ate yesterday. Shit, this month alone I've missed almost all of my guitar lessons and almost another appointment. Agh, anyhow, glad your day was good and I hope you ate the mini burgers at Denny's. YUMMMMM!