Bad Day at the office!

Michael, it's very funny, and I can empathize with the poor man. I'm always remarking on what wonderful time savers computers are -- but I realize that since I got a computer, and email, and etc., I seem to have about twice as much work to do as before and I can never get caught up. And I spend untold hours desperately trying to figure out manuals -- for software, hardware, telephones, cell phones, caculators, can openers, lamps, cameras, DVDs, scanners, printers, umpteen remotes -- and trying to use my cell phone without simultanously hittimg the button that causes it to take my picture.

Anyone for quill pens?

Barbara

I LOVE that Office Space scene! The music, which would otherwise be just offensive, fit the scene so well! :D

Haha, I know! That's the only reason I like that song, because it reminds me of that scene.

It's called "Still" by the Geto Boys, just in case you wanna download it and blast it in your workplace. :P

"'PC Load Letter'? What the f*ck does that mean?"

"Why does it say 'Paper Jam' when there IS no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of sh*t out the window! "

"And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry... But then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll, I'll, I'll set the building on fire... "

And the best is: The Bill Lumbergh Soundboard:

http://www.phydiux.com/bill_lumbergh_soundboard.cfm