The Biden Way of Ending the War in Afghanistan--Cut and Run

There are no words...

twitter-taliban.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Twitter has suspended the accounts of elected Afghanistan government officials. At the same time Twitter announced they will keep up the Taliban regime accounts. Twitter also suspended President Trump’s...

Michael

4 hours ago, Peter said:

If our president and veep were cartoons, Joe would be Yogi bear and Kamala would be Boo Boo.

Love it, do one for me for Trudeau please ? 

Who would he be? 

A small round-up on how awful this defeat caused by Biden is.

First, the US military no longer keeps records, or is theft so blatant now?

BR8ic.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

REVEALED: US Military Lost Several Aircraft that Were Flown Out of Country - They Have No Idea How Many Were Taken

And...

oliver-north.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Lt. Col. Oliver North joined Sean Hannity tonight to discuss the Biden catastrophe in Afghanistan. Oliver North told Sean Hannity that the outer perimeter at the Kabul Airport has serious problems because...

And...

IMG_4242.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Tuesday said he spoke to Hillary Clinton Monday night about Afghanistan. Joe Biden was no where to be found as Afghanistan fell to the Taliban. On Tuesday...

And...

airport-kabul.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A scene from the Kabul Airport today. via FJ Functional Afghan AF heli now being operated by Taliban in Herat.#Afghanistan pic.twitter.com/HgCcl5oD7s — FJ (@Natsecjeff) August 19, 2021...

And...

IMG_4217-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Joe Biden gave an interview to Democrat operative George Stephanopoulos and opened up about his decision to withdraw from Afghanistan without a real plan in place to maintain stability while...

And...

ned-price.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Joe Biden State Department Spokesman and soy boy Ned Price spoke with reporters on Thursday — five days after the Taliban swept into Kabul and took control of the streets. During the Q-and-A session...

And... 

taliban-2001-and-2021.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The 7th-century barbarians known as the Taliban control most of Afghanistan today. Via Fauzan Akbar FOX Business Network aired this map today. It is clear the Taliban controls Afghanistan today after the...

And finally...

taliban-amusement-park-flames-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Another Taliban casualty. On Monday Taliban barbarians were seen enjoying the bumper cars at an amusement park in Afghanistan. 🇦🇫 · #Taliban playing bumper cars, I think it is the most surreal image we...

That's a hell of a lot of ineptitude for just one day. And that's just scratching the surface with only one news outlet.

Michael

21 hours ago, Marc said:

Love it, do one for me for Trudeau please ? 

I don't know. He's a pretty good boxer and I would be obligated to step into the ring so let me think of something not so bad. Foghorn Leghorn? Tweety Bird would have gotten me concussed.  

This story is just unbelievable.

airport-kabul.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Another horrible embarrassment in the evacuation of Afghanistan by the clowns in the Biden Administration. On Thursday news broke that the Biden administration was charging Americans $2,000 to pay for...

One more item of proof showing just how clueless the establishment people, especially the current vintage in the Biden junta, are.

Talk about not seeing context. When Ayn Rand said, "Blank out," this is what she was talking about.

It's not that these assholes disagree with the context.

They don't see it.

And to riff off an old Brazilian saying, Not only don't they see it. They don't want to see it. And they don't like people who do see it.

Witness how "inconvenienced" some of them appear now that they have to deal with the outrage over this. Their mouths say one thing--"Of course we would never think of enforcing that,"--and their body language says, "What a fucking pain in the ass, why won't these people just go away?"

Michael

• Upvote 1

The mainstream fake news media is starting to crack wide open against Biden over Afghanistan--and the Coronavirus for that matter.

46891375-0-image-a-73_1629438611542.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Tucker Carlson on Thursday pointed out that ABC News had not aired, in their interview with Joe Biden, a segment in which he discussed his son Beau. Carlson said ABC edited it to help Biden.

Special note. Watch Tucker's video at that article if you get the chance.

It is devastating. As is the article.

And I feel like keeping the pressure on for a while, at least so long as it is moving the Overton Window.

Biden is a pathetic man who cheated his way into the presidency and now does not have a clue about how to handle world and national crises as his mental faculties decline.

Michael

53 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This story is just unbelievable.

airport-kabul.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Another horrible embarrassment in the evacuation of Afghanistan by the clowns in the Biden Administration. On Thursday news broke that the...

One more item of proof showing just how clueless the establishment people, especially the current vintage in the Biden junta, are.

Talk about not seeing context. When Ayn Rand said, "Blank out," this is what she was talking about.

It's not that these assholes disagree with the context.

They don't see it.

And to riff off an old Brazilian saying, Not only don't they see it. They don't want to see it. And they don't like people who do see it.

Witness how "inconvenienced" some of them appear now that they have to deal with the outrage over this. Their mouths say one thing--"Of course we would never think of enforcing that,"--and their body language says, "What a fucking pain in the ass, why won't these people just go away?"

Michael

"'Don't bother me, don't bother me, don't bother me,' said James Taggart."

This is how Biden ends an occupation.

Giving out blank visas for getting into the USA.

IMG_4293-2.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Stolen elections have consequences. Biden’s State Department sent out BLANK US visas, which were then printed and filled out by everyone in Kabul – including the Taliban. The Biden regime is flying...

It's like Biden & Co. want the USA to be occupied.

Michael

Somehow I think this is related.

State-Department.png
THEPALMIERIREPORT.COM

Beat Big Tech: Join Our New Telegram Channel! Follow us on GETTR Follow us on Rumble The State Department has been hit with a cyber-attack.

It looks like the State Department has not only been hit with a cyber attack, it's website has been under hostile invasive surveillance for about 2 weeks.

Michael

Incidentally, I think the mounting pressure of constant and consistent failure as leader of the free world will soon take a toll on Biden. Look at how he is degrading more and more with each passing day right in front of everyone.

This is my speculation only, but I think he is literally going to croak soon.

Michael

Biden isn't doing it.

Other groups aren't doing it.

Objectivist sure as hell aren't doing it.

Friggin' Glenn Beck Christians are doing it.

Glenn-Beck-apol-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Glenn Beck has started a fund which raised a mind-boggling $20 million dollars in just three days to rescue Christians who are trapped in Afghanistan. Lots of people feel powerless to make a difference in...

And, of course, there are highly trained military and ex-military people galore who will use this money to get this job done.

I have many disagreements with the Christian culture, but there they are, stepping up into the trouble breach to fix things.

Anybody else stepping up? 

Despite my disagreements, I will always feel good about Christians, about being around Christians, about cutting slack so our differences work out in harmony.

I'm no longer a big fan of Glenn Beck, but boy did he nail this project. I have nothing but admiration and gratitude that this thing exists.

Michael

Joe Biden, quoted from "Evacuation of Americans and Allies in Afghanistan Speech" given on August 20, 2021 (see transcript here). I made the words a little bigger for emphasis for those who need help in understanding what he said.

Oh... and did I mention? This is Joe Biden speaking to the whole world.

Joe Biden speaks:

I have seen no question of our credibility from our allies around the world.

Really?

The fake news mainstream media is chock full of handwringing about Biden's Afghanistan debacle tarnishing--precisely--the reputation and credibility of the US around the world.

The following event sums it all up and ties a bow around it. 

Two days before--two days before!-- Biden's pearly words of perspicacity were issued for all the world to hear, this happened.

Uk-Parliament.jpg
THECONSERVATIVETREEHOUSE.COM

According to British media Joe Biden would not take the calls from U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson for 36 hours as the crisis unfolded. 

Donald Trump Jr. didn't waste much time asking for people to spread this news.

H8Yjc.4Wpjb.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

UNPRECEDENTED: The UK Parliament Is Holding Joe Biden In Contempt!

And another one:

GettyImages-1234743637-e1629483752712.jp
AMGREATNESS.COM

The Biden administration's botched withdrawal from Afghanistan and the desperate situation in Kabul has angered U.S. allies, leaving them scrambling to evacuate their citizens and the Afghans who…

Hell, even Canada is talking about it.

cover082021.jpg
CANADAFREEPRESS.COM

UK Parliament Holding Devious Biden In Contempt, Kabul, Afghanistan, Harris, Obama, Democrats,

What to say?

This is the first time in history an American President has been held in contempt by the British Parliament. That's merely ceremonial, granted, but the meaning is clear--even to the mentally impaired.

Biden may not think this is a sign of an ally questioning the credibility of the US, but the rest of the entire fucking world does.

Michael

There's also a growing call for Biden to be court-martialed as Commander-in-Chief.

I agree. That even opens up the way for the military to inject itself into the election fraud issue.

Examples of the call for court-martial? See here:

_v9jc.qR4e-small-Former-UK-Commander-in-
RUMBLE.COM

Col Richard Kemp on Life, Liberty and Levin, Sunday at 8pm eastern on Fox: "I don't believe President Biden should be impeached. He's the commander-in-chief of the U.S. armed forces who's just essenti

And here:

2021.08.22-11.32-waynedupree-612235bdd2d
THETRUEPEN.COM

Judge Jeanine snuck one past the Fox News censors yet again. TIRED OF THE ADS? BECOME A PREMIUM USER TODAY!! Last night during her opening statement, Fox host Judge Jeanine went after Biden so...

The fake news media is trying to hold this down, but it's spreading.

Notice that the Brit basically accused Biden of treason against the USA. Not rhetorical treason as hyperbole. He means treason for real.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Feels Biden pissed off some real heavy players. I’m guessing all five eyes have condemned him. Kabul was flooded with printable visas , and then it’s reported that the State Dept got hacked , weird shit going on.

Ive seen some reports that other than the area around airport , Afghanistan is just doing Afghanistan. Two reports of female reporters getting out of country by paying Taliban guides to take them over land. 

Weird shit.