Donald Trump

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Apparently another aggravating factor was the temperature tests.

I know if I were standing in line I might register as hot but if I was just sitting my air conditioned car with the thermostat on cool/high I might fool the thermometers at the door of an event.  We are still on self isolation and using Instacart to get our groceries. But I masked up and went into Pet Smart yesterday to get cat and bird food and washed my hands when I got home. There were two other shoppers in the small store, and no coughers.    

I've heard the number was between 6 an 7 thousand. It's hard to find out correct info on this.

Apparently another aggravating factor was the temperature tests. Many people were turned away because they were too hot. And it was probably not due to a virus, but from standing in the heat for so many hours waiting for the place to open.

They are going to have to address this for future rallies and the sheer amount of time it takes to perform the tests.

Michael

My wife and I drove 4.5 hrs to her dentist. They did a temp scan and she registered  a close call at 99.5, coming from an a/c truck. 100 was the cut off. Her dentist's was 101.2 and after sitting awhile he was 97.8. FLIR cameras detect temp differences of .xx. 99.99 makes the cut off. Hurricane fans aimed at groupings prior and up to the test points might help. Definitely achievable.

The Trump campaign wants to clear up a few points about the Tulsa rally ... TRUMP CAMPAIGN STATEMENT ON BOGUS CLAIMS OF TICKET HACKING

trumpCampaignStatement.png

Tulsa Fire Marshall and BOK Center Manager AEG Put Trump Rally Attendance Over 6000, Campaign Says 12,000 Got In Despite Protesters Blocking Entrances

The campaign number seems about right to me just from looking.

What I saw was about 2/3 full, not 1/3 full.

Anybody who looks at the speech and sees only 1/3 full, to me, is trying too hard to see a low volume crowd.

Anyway, all this is going to be bullshit once President Trump starts doing them one after another. The anti-Trump deceivers and cheaters will not be able to fudge all the rallies, so, at one point I expect them to give up and do like they did in 2016--ignore the rallies and cling to fake polls.

Michael

On 6/12/2020 at 2:48 PM, Jon Letendre said:

With lust in her heart.

Years ago, Sciabarra got it so right in dubbing her Comrade Sonia, but times have changed and our lexicon has expanded since then: she is now a post-Objectivist boss Karen.

On 6/21/2020 at 3:10 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Anyway, all this is going to be bullshit once President Trump starts doing them one after another. The anti-Trump deceivers and cheaters will not be able to fudge all the rallies, so, at one point I expect them to give up and do like they did in 2016--ignore the rallies and cling to fake polls.

I think we will not have to wait too long.

Lookee here:

And the article from the Fox News site:

Trump rally gives Fox News largest Saturday night audience in its history

🙂

There is no way the cheaters and liars can fudge and sabotage that except to say Fox News is lying about its own numbers. And that is so lame, I don't think many will try (but with the press these days, you never know 🙂 ).

Michael

Look at this shit (from The Hill).

Fiorina planning to vote for Biden

Carly Fiorina, the former 2016 Republican presidential candidate and CEO of Hewlett-Packard, said in an interview published Thursday that she intends to vote for Democrat Joe Biden this November.

Fiorina, who was also briefly Sen. Ted Cruz’s (R-Texas) prospective running mate in 2016, said she will not vote third party and that she’s been discouraged by President Trump’s conduct in office.

. . .

“I am encouraged that Joe Biden is a person of humility and empathy and character. I think he’s demonstrated that through his life. And I think we need humility and empathy everywhere in public life right now. And I think character counts.”

I never did like Fiorina much.

Now she reveals who she really is.

And to think, I got roasted hard during the 2016 election because I openly stated I did not like her. Some people even left OL because of that.

Maybe now they will go vote for Biden, too. He has "good character," you know. And as their Empress just said, "character counts."

Look at hers for reference.

While they are at it, they can erect their own shrines to new thresholds of hypocrisy character and call these monuments conservative, libertarian, and Randian even though they are not.

Bah...

Michael

Look at this shit (from The Hill).

Fiorina planning to vote for Biden

I never did like Fiorina much.

Now she reveals who she really is.

And to think, I got roasted hard during the 2016 election because I openly stated I did not like her. Some people even left OL because of that.

Maybe now they will go vote for Biden, too. He has "good character," you know. And as their Empress just said, "character counts."

Look at hers for reference.

While they are at it, they can erect their own shrines to new thresholds of hypocrisy character and call these monuments conservative, libertarian, and Randian even though they are not.

Bah...

Michael

Sad. I had liked her ideological positions, and the clarity with which she expressed them. Apparently those positions now take a back seat to her impressions of the popular Narratives of people's alleged "character."

The aesthetic tail once again wags the dog.

J

4 hours ago, Jonathan said:

Sad. I had liked her ideological positions, and the clarity with which she expressed them.

Jonathan,

I did, too, but I never liked what she did. Starting back when she filled HP printer driver CDs with really aggressive spyware--and kept it up, cut the ink cartridges to one-third capacity and upped their price like a hockey-stick, all the while talking about being a female CEO as her main virtue.

Anyway, the President weighs in and Charlie Spiering from Breitbart reminds people of Fiorina's style to her enemies when she thinks she can get an in.

In fact, I have little doubt her public support for Biden was bought and paid for.

Michael

On 6/24/2020 at 1:45 PM, tmj said:

That's a lotta Max Q !

Tonight with Hannity Trump bragged about how he wasn't even a Washington guy before running and winning. Paraphrasing, "I never even stayed over in Washington, only visited. I visited, only like 17 times, Washington."

On 6/25/2020 at 12:01 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jonathan,

I did, too, but I never liked what she did. Starting back when she filled HP printer driver CDs with really aggressive spyware--and kept it up, cut the ink cartridges to one-third capacity and upped their price like a hockey-stick, all the while talking about being a female CEO as her main virtue.

Anyway, the President weighs in and Charlie Spiering from Breitbart reminds people of Fiorina's style to her enemies when she thinks she can get an in.

In fact, I have little doubt her public support for Biden was bought and paid for.

Michael

I forgot about her.

--Brant

in every way

Today in "Faux Leftist Whoopee" ... Outrage mounts over report Russia offered bounties to Afghanistan militants for killing US soldiers

Fierce response from top Democrats after US intelligence finding was reportedly briefed to Trump in March, but the White House has yet to act

Imagine the Russians demo three of their skyscrapers and part of their military headquarters and blame it on a man living in Mexico. Then they invade and take control of Mexico. We obviously would start paying cash for dead Russian soldiers — who wouldn’t?

Would that be wrong of us? Of course not.

And we would stop doing it as soon as they all left Mexico.

And they are all leaving Mexico, or rather, we are leaving Afghanistan, so it is taking care of itself.

3 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Are members of the cult seeing trouble coming to them and preemptively killing themselves, is that their latest crisis?

Will some names be missing from the We The Living list come Monday? Poor little doorknob—choosing, red scarf—tying pieces of shit.

That, or possibly the opposite; that it's a "dog whistle" (as was suspected with the multiple tweets containing "13") to start some new sh*t , like new riots...or for someone to get "Killary'd"...

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 7:56 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Liddle’Schitt will be shot through the heart along with his serial murderer buddy, Ed Buck.

Today Trump retweeted the following about Ted Lieu's and Liddle' Diddler Adam Schitt's serial murderer buddy, Ed Buck … 

Seventy years ago Harry Truman involved the U.S. on the Korean peninsula.

Since then the U.S. has been at war with North Korea. Many people don't understand this. We are still legally at war, only a formal cease fire is in place and we have kept some 30,000 - 50,000 troops on the peninsula since 1950.

John F. Kennedy did not resolve it and get us out.

Richard Nixon did not.

Gerald Ford did not.

Jimmy Carter played with his nuts.

Ronald Reagan did not resolve it and get us out.

George H.W. "Poppy" Bush murdered JFK and ran the opium operations in Afghanistan.

Bill Clinton pleasured a barely legal intern with a cigar in the Oval Office.

George W. Bush initiated two more wars.

Hussein expanded all the wars and the use of drones, including on U.S. citizens abroad.

Trump was the first U.S. President invited inside North Korea. He is making peace, resolving a dangerous situation and finally correcting a grave moral failing on our part that has gone on for way too long.

• Like 1