Baseball: the sport's 50 funniest notable quotables.

Backlighting

Right! Let's get back to humor. We are in the Humor section after all.

--Brant

now if I can only think of something funny about the Vietnam War! (Vietnamese condoms weren't made for American soldiers' erections and kept breaking, so Johnny-got-his-gun had to write home for some unless Catholic--he wanted rosaries--and this metaphorically explains what happened with the Vietnam War)

The US post WWII relations with France, drew us into French Indo-China, which fit into the Kennan Containment Policy.

That policy, which barely worked, and, at the great loss of US lives and treasure eventually cost us our Constitutional Republic.

• 4 weeks later...

Offtopic for LV..... are you counting the minutes until that great American Music Legend Britney Spears opens her act?

What has Sin City come to? She can barely sing and is an average dancer, has never performed a club act that I know of, and exhibits the charisma of a Barbie doll.

lol. I'm not a fan of her music, or dancing, but I am a fan of effective marketing, the likes of which she's had plenty of. By "marketing", I mean the promotion of products and, or, services.