Run Hillary Run - Still an outside possibility

Selene

clinton-speech-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C444

And this is how Evita got here. 

And of course her hick husband Little Willie.

Clinton Cookie copy

And remember what Evita said...

Clinton Donation copy

Sing along with Evita..

and the money keeps rolling in ...

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of Evita's top NY State bundlers has suspended his operation and declared that he is on the fence.

Mr. Cooper said he was writing a fundraising email to the roughly 10,000 people in his network when he realized that his heart wasn’t in it.

“I was sitting there trying to draft the email, and I just couldn’t do it,” he told The Washington Times.

Mr. Cooper, who is openly gay and married to longtime partner Robert Cooper, said he was disappointed with how long it took Mrs. Clinton to support gay marriage as a constitutional right plus her reluctance to back a liberal economic agenda, including raising the federal minimum wage.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/26/hillary-clinton-foreign-donations-email-agenda-que/#ixzz3YWHE8tgB

Never a good sign. Hope he has someone start his car from now on.

Vince who?

A...

Adam said:

"Could this be a Presidential campaign that is so insulated and arrogant that it may have her rarely appear. Make it all about messaging, media and mayhem on election day"

Sadly, that might be spot on.

-J

The interviews that never were. How long will she go without some?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/26/hillary-clinton-sets-record-longest-presidential-candidate-to-dodge-national-press-in-modern-history/

-J

Adam said:

"Could this be a Presidential campaign that is so insulated and arrogant that it may have her rarely appear. Make it all about messaging, media and mayhem on election day"

Sadly, that might be spot on.

-J

The interviews that never were. How long will she go without some?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/26/hillary-clinton-sets-record-longest-presidential-candidate-to-dodge-national-press-in-modern-history/

-J

Stunning, isn't it...

Does anyone remember those 100 + FBI files that were found back in the Clinton presidency?

Allegations were made that senior White House figures, including First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton, may have requested and read the files for political purposes, and that the First Lady had authorized the hiring of the underqualified Livingstone.

Not Evita! Nooooo

And how many were "requested?"

Craig Livingstone, director of the White House's Office of Personnel Security, improperly requested, and received from the FBI, background reports concerning several hundred individuals without asking permission.

I wonder whose names were on those files, don't you?

A...

"First Lady" works. "First Man" will be a disaster for American men don't want to be second men to a first man especially that man.

--Brant

and what's funny is Hillary giving CPR to his masculinity as our future President which will raise the question as to who really was in charge from the get-go back in Arkansas (yep, she's already had her two terms)

"First Lady" works. "First Man" will be a disaster for American men don't want to be second men to a first man especially that man.

--Brant

and what's funny is Hillary giving CPR to his masculinity as our future President which will raise the question as to who really was in charge from the get-go back in Arkansas (yep, she's already had her two terms)

And we have one of those currently, Michelle "LadyMacbethhashtag" O'bama.

A...

New Rasmussen poll finds that:

63% Think Hillary Clinton May Have Helped Foreign Donors As Secretary of State

The other 37% were immediately euthanized in order to not pollute the gene pool.

A...

Link please, Glinda ...

Mike -- it's me teasing Adam for his creative monikers while asking him to provide links for his quotes.

Mike -- it's me teasing Adam for his creative monikers while asking him to provide links for his quotes. 

And ever since he made that decision, my lack of links has increased exponentially.

It is part of a new anarchist plan of how to interface with a public scold.

So far, it is quite interesting.

It takes a village to raise a scold.

A...

Evita's thugs made me say that - I activated the Brant Signal and secretly sent him digital retina images and he will direct the drones in vengeance...

Brantman's trying out some new JTS drones:

I wonder if Bob Shrum*, we knew him well...lol

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Shrum

Shrum began his political career as a speechwriter, first for New York City Mayor John Lindsay, and then for Edmund Muskie. He later worked for George McGovern, and spent nine days on Jimmy Carter's 1976 campaign.

Shrum later worked for Ted Kennedy and wrote the famous speech[4] Kennedy gave at the 1980 Democratic National Convention.

has Clinton Derangement Syndrome also...

LOG.v20-33.2015-05-11.Halper.GaryLocke.j

The deeper problem is personal. As the veteran Democratic strategist Bob Shrum put it to me, rather forlornly, in an interview for my book, Clinton, Inc., Hillary Clinton simply isn’t a very good candidate. “I’ve seen her and him in rooms, and she doesn’t have the whirr,” said Shrum, who worked on the failed Al Gore and John Kerry campaigns. “Your eyes aren’t constantly drawn to her the way they are to him.”

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/frankenhillary_935187.html

She has:

John Kerry’s flip-flopping

Barack Obama’s arrogance

Mitt Romney’s wealth

Joe Biden’s gaffes

Al Gore’s personality

Richard Nixon’s paranoia and tactics

Each one of the above has a separate paragraph in the article.

A...

But...she's a woman! And she cares about people...and it takes a village! [of idiots]...

never mind the crimes, it's about the times, the times is a cummin', it's gotta be a wummin!

But...she's a woman! And she cares about people...and it takes a village! [of idiots]...

never mind the crimes, it's about the times, the times is a cummin', it's gotta be a wummin!

And so dainty...see...

Dr-Evil-copy.jpg?resize=388%2C287

Then I found out she was measuring an opponent for her testicle lock box...

Hillary-copy1.jpg?resize=472%2C267

She seems to be self destructing by self parody.

I hope so.

Hillary-Cheshire-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C3

Hillary Clinton’s Appeal Survives Scrutiny, Times/CBS News Poll Says

By JONATHAN MARTIN and MEGAN THEE-BRENAN

The survey also found that Republican voters were most open to considering Senator Marco Rubio, Mike Huckabee and Jeb Bush for president.

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/subjects/n/newyorktimes-poll-watch/index.html

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/subjects/n/newyorktimes-poll-watch/index.html

Sanity breaks out in California...

Hillary-LA-4-copy.jpg?resize=480%2C600

clever very clever

Hillary-LA-1-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C390

I'm voting for Hillary with my George Clooney...I just hope I did not throw it in garbage where he belongs...

Clooney, who dominated headlines last September thanks to his high-profile wedding to human-rights lawyer Amal Clooney (née Alamuddin), has long used his star power to shine a light on political issues. He was one of Hollywood’s foremost advocates in spreading awareness of the crisis in Darfur, and he served as one of the United Nations’ Messengers of Peace from 2008 until 2014.

http://fusion.net/video/132240/watch-george-clooney-pledges-to-support-hillary-clinton-any-way-he-can/#.hprv98:0q8d

Not sure if this is her "I am not a crook stance," or, her Nuremberg defense stance "Who me, I was only following orders..."

However, for the NY Times to have this Facebook page up shows me that the Evita's staff is not handling the social media well and that could be fatal.

06firstdraft-hillary-clinton-questions-t

Since she declared her candidacy on April 12, Hillary Rodham Clinton has answered just seven questions from reporters. This is the first installment of a regular First Draft feature in which The Times will publish questions we would have asked Mrs. Clinton had we had the opportunity.

On Tuesday, at an event in Las Vegas, Mrs. Clinton laid out an extensive and ambitious plan to overhaul the nation’s immigration system, including expanding the Dream Act, which defers deportation for the children of undocumented immigrants, to include their parents, a step President Obama has not taken. Our question for Mrs. Clinton would have been:

“President Obama said his executive action on immigration went as far as the law will allow. You say you would go beyond what he did. How could you stretch the law further than the president of your own party and his Justice Department says it can go?”

What questions do you have for Mrs. Clinton? Join the conversation on the New York Times Politics and Washington Facebook page.

Windsock_product.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/nytpolitics/posts/700032733452243

Maybe she's testing the water for the bad stuff she can and cannot get away with enabling her to avail herself of what she can get away with during the real campaign next year. The media won't really turn on her unless--wonder to relate!--they come to want the actual Republican candidate more after the conventions (she's gonna get nominated, ya know?); fat chance; they intend to roast the Reps and give the Dems a pass, just like they always do. You think the Eloi American voter cares about the shit she constantly walks in? All the photo shoots they care about are above the waste.

--Brant

Maybe she's testing the water for the bad stuff she can and cannot get away with enabling her to avail herself of what she can get away with during the real campaign next year. The media won't really turn on her unless--wonder to relate!--they come to want the actual Republican candidate more after the conventions (she's gonna get nominated, ya know?); fat chance; they intend to roast the Reps and give the Dems a pass, just like they always do. You think the Eloi American voter cares about the shit she constantly walks in? All the photo shoots they care about are above the waste.

--Brant

You could be correct.

I see no reason not to start a serious third party since if she is a shoe in and wins, we may as well do the heavy lifting involved in a serious third party starting now because it is going to be an immense undertaking.

We have the technology to effectively do this.

A...