Conspiracy theories and Conspiracy theorists

The Times of Israel is saying the Florida shooting monster hated Jews according to "chat room chatter." It is possible he just hated whoever he was thinking about. Some high school girl seems to be the source for "the evidence." Now she's a tiny bit famous. Wow.

On 2/17/2018 at 11:27 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But whaddya know? Surprise, surprise. It is as dumb-ass as this.

Thank God I'm not the only one who is seeing this.

The backlash starts.

The following video was tweeted by Julian Assange.

That's right. Mueller indicted a click farm. As I study Internet marketing, that jumped out at me as soon as I saw it. But watch the video to get a good idea of what that means.

The worst part is that, as this dude said, this indictment could be later used as grounds against foreign press people here in the US just for writing about an election.

Assange saw this, too. Here's the tweet where he posted the video (I didn't include the video in the tweet, but it's there on Twitter):

I was gobsmacked by the sheer stupidity of this indictment when it happened. I didn't even pick up on the danger, but there it is.

Michael

54 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

That's right. Mueller indicted a click farm.

Mah man, Jimmy Dore sees it, too.

I've only seen 4 minutes of this video so far, but it's late. I'll have to finish it tomorrow. But in those four minutes, Jimmy's already started shredding the indictments as a joke and I know the video will be worth watching.

As I said above, this is embarrassing for the US government.

Imagine President Trump now having to talk to Putin about nuclear arms, Syria, the Ukraine, Islamist terrorists, maybe not starting WWIII, or any number of world-important issues and knowing that the gleam in Putin's eye is because he wants to burst out laughing: "My dear President Trump. We will not extradite our Internet clickbait trolls to face American justice. It's a matter of national pride."

:)

Michael

For the sake of freedom, for the republic and Constitution, the studios must be liberated.

The leftist Democrat Deep State murders 17 in FL, tries to murder the Republicans on the train last month, etc., and the complicit news media lies to us, covers for the murderers.

I say send in the Marines. Drag them downstairs to the sidewalks and hang them all.

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Oh, I forgot.

The one rally Mueller's "muh Russians" did where some folks actually showed up was an anti-Trump rally.

What's more, CNN and MSNBC covered it so heavily, they were practically partners.

Flashback: CNN and MSNBC Helped Russia Sow Discord by Promoting Fake Anti-Trump Rally

Michael

It gets better:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/19/michael-moore-russian-anti-trump-rally/

49 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

The leftist Democrat Deep State murders 17 in FL, tries to murder the Republicans on the train last month, etc., and the complicit news media lies to us, covers for the murderers.

Jon,

The funny part is that they are doing all this while red baiting.

The leftie Democrats (the establishment wing, not the radicals) have been literally red baiting ever since President Trump was elected.

That's like watching libertarians argue for martial law and empire or conservatives argue for adopting atheism.

I stand in awe.

Michael

Perhaps United States voters no longer think it prudent to vote for Progressives or ANY particular racial group or characteristic from some kind of “shame” or a feeling of “ain’t it about time?” They did that with Obama and it left an inches deep, slime trail. Watch your step ladies and gentlemen.

There is still no up and coming, charismatic, young’ish Democrat stepping up to bat for 2020 and the elections in 2018 are still looking good for patriotic, constitution loving Americans. And it is about time. We haven’t had a really big win since 2016, (chuckle.)

On the dark side, the CBS 6:30 news had a progressive slant last night. I will watch Jeff Glor a bit more to see if he remains a real newscaster, but I may stop my dirty bird watching and go back to FOX News at 6pm with commentary at 6:30.

edit. Thursday night's CBS broadcast with Jeff Glor was OK.  

President Trump indicates Little Shit’s imminent kiddie-related legal problems with name switch from “Little Adam Schiff” to “Liddle’ Adam Schiff”...

Finally, Liddle’ Adam Schiff, the leakin’ monster of no control, is now blaming the Obama Administration for Russian meddling in the 2016 Election. He is finally right about something. Obama was President, knew of the threat, and did nothing. Thank you Adam!

President Trump, or whoever actually types out his Tweets, knows perfectly well that the ‘ goes where the missing letters were. It is used correctly to produce “leakin’.” And it is no doubt used correctly in “Liddle’.”

Which means something comes after “Liddle ——“ and while we may not know what that is, Little Shit certainly does. The cat plays with its almost but not quite yet dead prey.

Here's a conspiracy theory for you: exploitation of the school massacre in Parkland Florida.

Notice the sheer one-sidedness of coverage by the mainstream press--all stories pushing for gun control. And when there is a public veneer of being objective, look what happens.

CNN hosted a town hall on the shooting and had on the panel Senator Marco Rubio and Dana Loesch, who represented the NRA. They were repeatedly insulted and demeaned as if they, themselves, did the shooting and the crowd gave loud boisterous cheers for each insult. Both Rubio and Loesch were constantly booed. (See here at the CNN site.)

From CNN's framing, though, you would think this was an organic representation of the majority and an hommage to critical thinking. After all, they had all sides represented. Fair and balanced and all...

But there's a fly in the ointment (from Real Clear Politics Video).

Shooting Survivor: CNN Gave Me "Scripted Question" After Denying Question About Armed Guards

The kids don't all agree with just one side of the political gun control debate. They are as varied as the adults are. But that's not the impression you get from the CNN event. It was all a propaganda show.

So the question becomes, who is behind CNN's constant barrage of propaganda? These dudes periodically have to fire staff for fake news, yet they keep doing the same slime. So who is paying for the show and disinformation?

Conspiracy theories anyone?

Oh, there are some immediate accusations from the fringe right, which has produced some theories about crisis actor kids that have been debunked. These theories--in the case of this shooting--have been rejected by practically all mainstream right wing commentators after checking facts, yet the rest of the mainstream news keeps pounding the story and blaming the right as if this rejection doesn't exist.

Once again, who is behind this propaganda?

Conspiracy theories anyone?

On the other end, President Trump showed how you bring people together in a crisis for real, including critical thinking for real.

No one was demeaned or demonized except the shooters, the bad guys. But everyone got to vent and present suggestions for solutions.

As is typical of President Trump, he looked at this issue as a problem to solve, not a political contest between warring tribes. His initial response, in addition to respecting everyone and showing how much they and the children mean to him, has been to openly start measures to ban bump stocks, increase the age of buying guns, and increase mental health measures as related to gun ownership and prevention of gun atrocities against innocents. On the other side, he is pushing for concealed carry by trained protectors (whether guards, hidden protectors like janitors and so on, or even some teachers) on school grounds because he wants the bad guys taken out the moment they start. This takes care of response time problem. 

His approach sounds reasonable, is not tinged with a political power agenda, is based on listening to unscripted people who have personally suffered from this issue, and is likely to work. And that will be despite fanatics on both sides, who he is pissing off.

President Trump is conspiring to solve the problem for real.

How's that for a conspiracy theory?

Michael

Aaaaaaand another conspiracy theory.

Big social media companies are persecuting right wing users.

I wonder what happens when one of those users is a kickass lawyer for real.

If Cernovich is successful, and I believe he will be because he's been building this case for a long time, it will set a precedent. I can see the flood of litigation pouring out on social media giants, not to mention class action suits.

Then this will no longer be a conspiracy theory.

Michael

On 2/20/2018 at 1:39 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The leftie Democrats (the establishment wing, not the radicals) have been literally red baiting ever since President Trump was elected.

So let's take a look at some of the wickedly effective atrocious election-influencing propaganda "muh Russians" produced.

More Jimmy Dore, folks. Sorry to keep referring to a progressive, but he's really good at exposing this stuff.

With master persuaders like "muh Russians," it's a wonder the US hasn't turned communist yet.

Who expects the Dems to clean up in the midterms? 

:evil:  :) 

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Who expects the Dems to clean up in the midterms? 

:evil:  :) 

Michael

I expect many of them will be cleaning up toilets, at GITMO, before the midterms. The Dems are finished. The party will be wiped out prior to November. The Trump hammer will drop on them shortly and the world will be saved from these murderous, traitorous tyrants.

What's a conspiracy theory thread without a video from Alex Jones?

Remember the dude in President Trump's recent motorcade who had a gun he forgot about? (See here for the story.)

Apparently, the President is being protected by military intelligence, not the alphabet soup agencies (CIA, FBI, etc.) and the military intelligence helped resolved this with the secret service. However, this is just Corsi talking from his sources and nobody knows who his sources are.

There are some interesting things bandied about between Corsi and Jones in this video. Corsi said military intelligence takes precedence over the other agencies. I'm sketchy on the details, so I might dig a little. Also, Gitmo has been renovated and apparently will now be able to hold US citizens. Finally, there is a military court option being studied in case corruption investigations lead to implicating former President Obama or Hillary Clinton.

That last bothers me. I can't stand Obama and Clinton, but I can't stand a military court option more. Inside the country, civilians have to rule. So this is one of those times I hope there is nothing to this.

Michael

The cabal has puppets everywhere. The judges in civilian courts are corrupt and simply cannot be expected to do right. There should be civilian rule there, but there isn’t, and the traitors will easily weasel out. They have the police chiefs, Sheriffs, judges, too much of the FBI and CIA, CNN. These trials can’t be public, that would be disaster.

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

These trials can’t be public, that would be disaster.

Jon,

I have not doubt of that. My problem is not with those particular trials. As we live in a system where power changes hands, imagine handing a system over to the Democrats where they can put an ex-president on trial in a military court because the path was paved by precedent, a military court they are in charge of.

It's always a temptation to take more power than the charter documents allow when a mess and corruption are great. But then the fork in the road always comes when an election goes the other way. So which path to choose at this fork? Take over and establish a dictatorship on your own side? Or turn the assumed power over to enemies you have used it on?

This, incidentally, is one of the fantastic checks and balances not explicitly mentioned, but put there by the Founding Fathers. They tried to make it wickedly difficult for a dictator to be installed, even for a good reason.

Michael

That is a valid concern. Certainly if it happened tomorrow, most Americans would see it as a vindictive new President abusing the prior administration. It will be interesting to see how it plays out as we learn what he really is. I think we are going to witness a quick evolution in sentiment toward Barry Soetoro. Even most of those who can’t stand him still think of him as an ex-President. The people will get angrier and angrier as they learn just how extremely evil he is and they will come to see him less as ex-President and more like a foreign enemy, born in Kenya and groomed by Saudis to defraud Americans of their Republic.

Trump will be at arm’s length, even arguing against it, for the concerns you raise. Then, the tribunals will dispatch the creature.

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

Trump will be at arm’s length, even arguing against it, for the concerns you raise. Then, the tribunals will dispatch the creature.

Jon,

I believe that is President Trump's strategy. I don't think it was when he was first sworn in. I think it became that as the dirty tricks against him started becoming evident.

What's more, I think President Trump--or people he trusts and are acting with his knowledge and sanction--is doing what lawyers call "building the case" backstage.

Look at the Cernovich video a few posts above for a good example of what I mean.

The background is that social media giants got in bed with the Obama administration big time. (They even came in and helped clean up his Health.gov mess of a site.) Eric Schmidt was an advisor to Hillary Clinton's campaign and one of the architects of her data and communications strategy. But he wasn't the only player. The other tech giants were in up to their eyebrows. And they were full of the taste of power from the Arab Spring. They were high on their own importance, masters of the universe, and ripe to take over the government itself if they could swing it. They wanted more power and were promised more. 

They were all so cozy with Obama, Clinton & Co. (and I mean Google, Facebook, etc.) that they hired an enormous number of social justice warrior employees--all strident Hillary supporters. The thinking was that would make things run real smooth in the Clinton administration.

Then the wrong person won. :) 

Ever since, there has been nothing but tension between Trump-supporting users who get awfully popular awfully fast, and the administration and employees of these tech giants. And the tech giants have been doing everything they can to sabotage Trump-supporting popular users, even to the point of inventing the term "fake news" to characterize them. (See Sharyl Attkisson's TED talk where she proves that Google funded this propaganda effort. Fortunately, as Sharyl pointed out, President Trump engaged in a "hostile takeover" of the term and it all blew up in their faces. :) )

These companies are now crony corporations with lots contracts, arrangements, etc., with crony government people (the part of the swamp President Trump has yet to drain). What's worse, now they are stuck with about a 70% employee base that loathes their most popular political users. If you are an alt media person who leans national toward sovereignty (whether Trump supporter, Bernie supporter, etc.), the only way to crack this system of constant attacks and sabotage by the social media platform people wide open is with litigation.

Enter Mike Cernovich. As a litigator, he stings and it hurts bad when he does (ask Susan Rice). But if he takes on Facebook or Twitter or Google directly, they will bury him in legal proceedings. They have gobs and gobs of money to invest in dream teams of lawyers.

So what did Cernovich do? Well, he used his brain. He aimed at a smaller target to set a legal precedent--a social media news platform called Medium, which was being hailed in the press as an alternative to the tech giants. It was growing and it had a paid subscription part that Cernovich belonged to. But it had the same issue as the tech giants. It was infested with activism-minded social justice warriors. 

Over the last couple of years, every time Cernovich came across comments or articles where hate speech was directed at white people, Trump supporters, etc., (and there have been some doozies--see the video) he sent in a complaint to the Medium administration based on Midium's own guidelines. And he recorded the fact that the offending comments stayed up and the authors were not penalized. So he kept doing this and other similar things over time just waiting for the hammer to drop. Finally, drop it did. In one fell swoop, Medium canceled his account (even though he was a paid subscriber) and the accounts of other prominent Trump-friendly conservatives, libertarians or whatever you want to call them. Medium alleged it was getting rid of disinformation on it's platform.

Unfortunately, Medium is in California and that state has strict and highly punitive laws against hate speech and discrimination based on characteristics like race, gender, etc.  So Mike Cernovich is suing Medium for discriminating against him as a white male. :) He has documentation galore to prove it. This isn't the same as an amateur collecting what he feels is important. This is a wicked smart lawyer collecting what he knows to be legally relevant over a couple of years and giving Medium plenty of rope to hang itself with. I have no doubt he is going to win this case, either in the lower courts or on appeal (or appeals going up the courts).

Now here's the killer. Once he wins a case on this premise, it sets a legal precedent and creates case law. After that, he will not need to do anything else. There will be a flood of discrimination lawsuits against the tech giants, including class action suits from anyone who feels disgruntled and wants some easy cash. The last I looked, there were an awful lot of white people using these giant social media platforms who talk politics. :) And with the tech giant employee base being what it is, there will be plenty of evidence of hatred and discrimination against them to point to, so  this is going to get ugly.

In fact, if you want to read an interesting perspective on what this could mean after it snowballs into antitrust litigation for the tech giants (which it will as this cannot not happen), the NYT has an extremely interesting article: The Case Against Google by Charles Duhigg. Believe me, Cernovich knows everything in that article, even if he has not read it. So he knows exactly what he is doing and why. 

Getting back to President Trump, the point is, Cernovich is not the only one who knows how to build an effective case over time while looking like a dork to his target. :) I believe President Trump is doing something similar re Obama and Clinton (and others), although he, himself, is keeping distant for obvious reasons. However, the case is growing, day by day. And they all think he is a big honking dork. :) 

In fact, I believe he is letting the Mueller Russian thing run as it is running because he knows it is BS and provides a wonderful smokescreen. Furthermore, I believe Mueller knows he has nothing but chickenfeed and has started to realize what President Trump is doing, which is why he put up a lot of BS indictments against "muh Russians" Internet trolls and will probably bury anything more serious under a mountain of BS.

Mueller's job shifted. He now needs to protect Obama, Clinton & Co. That is his goal (I believe that--just look at who his friends are and who he hired.) If Mueller tries to come down on Trump with the hammer of Thor, demanding that Trump submit to interrogation, be indicted, and other nasty stuff concerning Russians, once Trump unveils the case he is mounting, especially regarding Russian-tainted corruption in the previous administration (and, maybe pedo stuff and other nasties), he will be able to demand the same legal treatment be applied to Obama, Clinton & Co.--and maybe even to Mueller himself, all based on precedents Mueller can set with his "muh Russians" investigation. So now Mueller's job--from his own perspective--is to come up with jack and make it look like jack. His gun turned into a boomerang. :) 

We will have to wait and see if I'm correct, but, on thinking it over for a tenth of a second, I'm correct. :) 

Michael

13 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Unless they are successful at starting World War III in Syria or North Korea, as they are working feverishly to do.

Liddle’ Shit doing his part:

Turkish actions in Syria and its increasing belligerence towards the United States and on the world stage should cause us to reevaluate the totality of our policies, starting with the long overdue recognition of the Armenian Genocide.”

http://asbarez.com/170556/turkeys-descent-into-authoritarianism/

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

We will have to wait and see if I'm correct, but, on thinking it over for a tenth of a second, I'm correct. :) 

‘Atta Boy!

I think all your comments are reasonable and perfectly capable of being exactly true.

At a couple points in 2017, for example when I doubted Sessions, I reminded myself that Trump is up against an enormous power. It’s no game, but life and death and the latter is just another tool for these people. We’ve seen that this is no sport to them, where when you lose, you give up. They will never give up. So, if he wants to survive, he has to finish them. And so, if he is to win (as we both want him to) then they will have to be deeply deceived. They will have to be utterly fooled, at several points. Here is the point: if they are fooled (and let’s hope they will be!) then you and I certainly will be, also.

That said, what if Mueller was flipped many years ago? What if he has been on the Trump team the whole time? His mandate is wide-open, so what if he is behind many of the 13,000+ Sealed indictments around the country? What if his investigation has always been another trap Justice has used to get perps talking “openly, safely, with friends, on the same mission to take down Trump.” Then he feeds it to Sessions, and vice-versa, and they are both building cases. He hasn’t done much to harm Trump - that gets a check mark. He needs to be trusted by the precious,  brainwashed Democrats who still have faith in their leaders - check. I know Liz Crokin came up with this many months ago. I’ve considered, rejected, and reconsidered several times now. Doesn’t matter, won’t change anything. If he is still on the wrong side, he will go to Gitmo with so many others. I think he is on our side. I think Sessions recusing himself was an act, so that Rosenstein who everyone thinks is Deep-State-loyal would assign Mueller. So Deep State would trust Mueller. While he fashions their nooses for a year.

On 2/22/2018 at 5:51 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

What's a conspiracy theory thread without a video from Alex Jones?

Here's some more for those who like to entertain what may be coming in our future.

This guy, Zack (who Alex holds in extreme high esteem), says soon, through AI and the big tech companies collecting so much data on you, the deep state (or whoever is operating like the deep state) will be able to spoof your own actions--and those actions will have all the characteristics of you as if you did those things. Like order drugs. Get involved with sex stuff. Buy illegal materials. Talk to very bad people saying very bad things. And so on. And it will be able to make videos of you doing all kinds of things even though you didn't do them.

But Zack says the military tribunals are being prepared to take out this deep state rot if President Trump stays true to the course being laid down.

Oh... and Zack blames these covert nasty people for lots of false flag stuff. He says this is the death throes of the deep state because they know what's coming, but are not going to go down without a fight.

There was a time when this would have sounded kooky to me.

Not anymore.

Some or all of it might not be more than speculation or, hell, a conspiracy theory, but it certainly sounds plausible.

Michael