are reality ratinoal

kluss

Iq

You only need iq 130 to work your way up to be a CEO or a lawyer

Its said that if you have iq more then 147 people will not understand what you talk abut so will you then have the same view of realty?

The smarter ppl have iq 179+ compare it whit 8 years old that have iq 65 Will not other ppl look on you think you are not rational and at best look at you some postmodern crazy guy or a tramp ?

and because normal iq test don’t make good test above 130 will not the smartest ppl in a county just be those wired beggars?

or be work on a homestead?

or be the toilet cleaner and go home and just hack some complex computer system or control there small world by a holding company in hong kong (no regulation no paperwork now explain no worry tax papers to explain )?

just a lots of ideas from the company/trust regulations on what to do/Owen / invest/ organize a no bother what normal ppl think since you can increase iq 40 by read and learn are many of the ppl just live on welfare voluntary or by choose misunderstood genius by social workers and school ?

Hong Kong, eh? Do you know that for a fact? Know of any place where I can check out that tax-status, etc?

eh not fact just read a artickel abut in economist magazin :)and some post on the (620 last february?? )meeting abut international laws agist tax shelters that hong kong did not been in the anti tax heavn law but i think better to just find a tax shelter company ordincae somwher on the net read all of it get a idea of what to use it too

i am not a no tax guy expert :) some say the smaller caribein island like cisoa or somthing like that and maybe the anti state forum

Ah, Michael….C’mon now, this can’t be a serious thread. “Are reality ratinoal?” And the topic is IQs? Give me a break. Actually, it is quite funny, but it belongs in the Humor section. Or at least I hope it belongs in the humor section.

Ah, Michael….C'mon now, this can't be a serious thread. "Are reality ratinoal?" And the topic is IQs? Give me a break. Actually, it is quite funny, but it belongs in the Humor section. Or at least I hope it belongs in the humor section.

Was that Ripley from Aliens?

Ba'al Chatzaf

Edited by BaalChatzaf

What a great movie. Yeah, Cameron sneered at the military in his none-too-subtle parody, but audiences cheered for them nonethelesss, and Ripley embodied Reagan and Thatcher in Grenada and the Falklands, not a hapless Carter trying to skulk his way out of Iran. What a great year that was.

Ah, Michael….C’mon now, this can’t be a serious thread. “Are reality ratinoal?” And the topic is IQs? Give me a break. Actually, it is quite funny, but it belongs in the Humor section. Or at least I hope it belongs in the humor section.

so can you explain to me as a newbie why its funny ?

more iq will give you a other worldwiew (learn faster long term thinking planning fix thing so it dont make problems later )

becuse a (soory dont know a other word for it ) Forest Gump guy(iq 70 if you belive scintific america ) will not understand how to program linux software or setuo a trust will it not be the same for a guy that have iq in 160-210 the smartes folks in the world have iq 210 they allso have low wage work (a proof that they look the world difrent and cant expiln it to other ppl??)when the iq for ceo are 120-130

work on homestad becuse no rules to follow

you can orgeniaze all yourself

you can make things that benefits your homstead/children/granchildren by make invetsment in growh gut dowen woods build new houses that will not gain the next 20 years but maybe the next 60-80 years

you have gruops/organtion that take care of the paperwork(farmers gruop/woodland porpetys/ the weath network that fix fix acunnting/ building code/administation and eh the things the system wsant(in at least my province) you live maybe on that homstead for genaration that last 100 years so nobody mind that you could posibily fits into some fancy dingonses (he is a bit strange but he pay his bills and are nice to his day labouersand his grandfather was the same but he did never be in debet and he baild out me jackson when his homsted did burn dowen and hi got problem in the bank )

you can spend your owen time as long you feed you animales and maybe paint that house each 4. year.you dont have dedline or need new contracts

and read books or discuss on the internet ;) when you dont need to work so much in the winter

What a great movie. Yeah, Cameron sneered at the military in his none-too-subtle parody, but audiences cheered for them nonethelesss, and Ripley embodied Reagan and Thatcher in Grenada and the Falklands, not a hapless Carter trying to skulk his way out of Iran. What a great year that was.

James Cameron is a Canadian. He is allowed to sneer at the military.

Ba'al Chatzaf

dustt,

I know being dyslexic is a gigantic pain, but it's also a pain trying to figure out what you mean at times.

Why don't we meet halfway? This is what I try to do as a norm.

You try to revise your writing--slowly, slowly, very slowly--just one more time before hitting that post button and I, for one, do hold you to the same standard as I do for my own writing.

I believe that will help a lot. And I believe it will help others joint the conversation and talk about what interests you instead of your writing errors.

Michael