INFLATION IS A HAPPENING

GALTGULCH8

There are quite a few enlightening videos at National Inflation Association website:

http://inflation.us/videos.html

If what is being suggested there is true we are on the verge of a severe inflationary depression with a collapse of the fiat paper currencies around the world, a rise in unemployment, a spike in precious metals and other commmodities.

Other consequences are likely but I will leave them for you to discover if you like in the videos.

The one dated May 13th is particularly troubling.

Given the low interest being given for savings accounts at major banks, one would have to have $100,000,000 in order to generate $50,000 a year!!! Gulp!

Were you planning on retiring or are you already retired? You might have to go back to work or not be able to ever retire.

I hope you are all prepared for what is going to happen up ahead in the next several years and decades.

I hope you are all prepared for what is going to happen up ahead in the next several years and decades.

Few of us. And being on the gold standard won't help that much. The U.S. was on the gold standard when the economy went belly up, not once, but twice during the Great Depression. In 1937 we were worse off than in 1932. The only thing that saved us were the Nazis starting a war in Europe.

Ba'al Chatzaf

I watched some of the May video. It takes a while to get into any substance but it gave me the jitters. Food stamp recipients have increased for 14 straight months. The true rate of unemployment as of May was 16.9%. Inflation will hurt those with the least - the Poor, and those on fixed incomes like the retired. More and more of their incomes will be needed just to buy the basics for survival.

We could be on the edge of a societal collapse. Those of us who are decent folks will grow our own food, and hunker down as in the old TV show, "The Waltons." Inner city folk will rampage and join large gangs like in all the Apocalypse movies similar to "Mad Max," and the more recent movie, "The Book of Eli."

It is good that America has a strong military, common sense, and hopefully after 2012, a non-progressive in the White House. This could be like the uproar and marches (times ten) during the Vietnam War.

"Good night, Marie Ellen." "Good night, Jim Bob." "Good Night Grandpa."

Semper cogitans fidele,

Peter Taylor