Small announcement again

Geez!

Now you are starting to emulate President O'Biwan with all these vacations!

Have a great trip - safe and successful.

Adam

Small announcement again

Kat and I will be traveling October 7 and 8 (Thursday and Friday) for Tina's college arrangements.

We will be back October 9, Saturday.

I will be looking at OL on hotel computers, but I may not write during those two days for lack of time.

Be good...

:)

Michael

Enjoy. My daughter just got though plugging my oldest grandson, Eli, into his art and design school in Detroit. Jeeezus. I used to change his diapers. With any luck I will be attending his graduation in four years.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Small announcement again

Kat and I will be traveling October 7 and 8 (Thursday and Friday) for Tina's college arrangements.

We will be back October 9, Saturday.

I will be looking at OL on hotel computers, but I may not write during those two days for lack of time.

Be good...

:)

Michael

Enjoy. My daughter just got though plugging my oldest grandson, Eli, into his art and design school in Detroit. Jeeezus. I used to change his diapers. With any luck I will be attending his graduation in four years.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Sounds like Tina's college is on the quarter system.

--Brant

say hello to Tina from all her fans on OL!

Great trip.

I also took a couple of days off when I got home.

Boy, did I love Iowa a hell of a lot more than Illinois.

You're not supposed to say things like this on an Objectivist board, but the vibes are different. I felt clean there and I don't feel clean in Illinois. I didn't even mind the miles and miles of cornfields.

I'll be back in the saddle tomorrow.

Michael

It was a very nice road trip to Iowa. Tina loves Iowa State and is applying for next fall to transfer in as a junior. The school has a beautiful campus and a wonderful undergrad medical illustration program that will prepare her well for the masters program in biomedical visualization at UIC. I'm so happy for my little Inky!

Kat