Anne Heller to visit the Ayn Rand Archives

william.scherk

According to a message sent to readers/members at her Facebook page "Ayn Rand and the World She Made by Anne C. Heller," Heller is shortly to visit the Archives as a registered user. She invites members of her page to send her research questions via email (questions based on her book or other reputable sources) and writes that she will report on her visit later this month.

Interesting news.

I didn't put up the text of her note to members, considering it to be private, but she has also posted the same text on her blog (which features a new posting on Pam Geller, Rand and the NYC mosque whoop-up).

Here's the text to be found at her Wordpress blog:

I plan to visit the Ayn Rand Archives as a registered user in early October. If you have a particular research question based on my book or other reputable sources, please send them to me at annecheller01@gmail.com, with “AR Archives” in the subject line. I’ll report on what I find in mid-October.
Edited by william.scherk

Wow...does she have to wear a burka?

Wow...does she have to wear a burka?

She can do whatever she likes, so long as it is through a hole in a sheet.

Ted that is soooo orthodox of you!

This is interesting. She appeared on a panel with Shoshana Milgram Knapp not too long ago too. Looks like, in spite of the bad reviews I’ve seen from ARIans (actually, Peikoff just said he wouldn’t read it, though I seem to remember a bad review or two) Heller has broken through. I wonder how they’ll react if she makes a beeline for the journals reproduced in PARC.

Bet they still won’t let Barbara Branden in. Now then I’d be impressed. "Cast out on ear and set dogs on" is, I believe, the policy to this day.