Read Ayn Rand on GPS

GALTGULCH8

I gotta say, that's pretty damn cool.

worldsbiggestwriting-660x647.jpg

It is ironic to note that this display was made possible by the Einstein Theory of General Relativity. The leading Objectivist commentators on science love to criticize Einstein for the philosophical corruption contained in his theories. I find that quite amusing. This is also one of the reasons I pay little or no attention to what Shi'ite or Suni Objectivists have to say about the physical sciences.

Ba'al Chatzaf

I don't know...am I nitpicking, but couldn't he have got those words straight?

Used a 4-wheel-drive, gone off road, crossed a few rivers, a couple of mountain ranges?

I just like a regular font.

Perhaps writing on the globe is like trying to write with your 'other' hand... <_<:rolleyes:

That is one of the coolest damn things I have ever seen.

It reminds me of Vonnegut's quirky The Sirens of Titan, except with a real message.

In Vonnegut's book, the Great Pyramids, the Great Wall of China, etc., were messages aliens wrote on earth through a kind of telepathy that moves humans to build huge things. The messages were to a fellow alien who was stranded on one of the moons of Saturn (Titan). They wanted to let him know that help was on the way for his broken spacecraft.

Michael